Feeling hungry & fed up-help!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by poppygirl, 6 January 2011 Social URL.

1. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Been on many, returning to WW!
    Hiya, I had such a good day 1 & 2 but yesterday (day 3) I picked at lunchtime and again today? Why do I keep doing it?!

I am/was so determined to do this, I need to loose just over 2 stone and know I could do this by the end of feb so why do I keep sabotaging myself :-(

I feel so hungry, worse than days 1 & 2 and if my hubby had agreed to having a take away tonight I would have gone for it!

Right off to have a hot chocolate shake and some water and snap out of it!!! Xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Stop picking PG.Think about why you are doing this.Maybe write a list of pros and cons to the diet and try to challenge your behaviour.Distraction is the key. I think it's only natural to feel like this in the early stages (and later too).This is very full on and I think we forget that sometimes.I used to find when I was doing LL that "window shopping" for gorgeous clothes helped me when I was having these moments.And they passed....
    Enjoy your hot choc x
  4. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ............been there done that poppygirl so you are not alone. Why we do it is a mystery to me too. It's why we are the way we are in the first place and it's this habit & addiction that Exante is designed to break. Just put it behind you and say what I always say...........tomorrow's another day. Good luck xx
  5. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Been on many, returning to WW!
    Thanks ladies, I def need to stop the picking. Both days I had been out, came back in then raided the cupboards. Mon & Tuesday I kept busy so that's the key.

I brought some new magazines today & while I don't normally read the horoscopes there was a thing for the whole year and it said that this was the year to get the body I want so might cut that out as inspiration plus the new Next catalogue is due soon and that will inspire me to look at the summer clothes instead of what I would be wearing!

This is a long term plan and I shall put the last two days behind me, get through tomorrow then we have a busy weekend when hubby is about too so by Monday and weigh in so should still see a good number

Feel better now, thanks xxx
  6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

When u do pick and feel really dissapointed, try to remember that feeling when u find yourself beign tempted again. I almost cheated on day 1....cooked food then thought "what the hell am i doing".....its so easy to go off track, but you can get back on it....jst focus and think of the long term benefits xx
  7. plymgirl75

plymgirl75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm on day 3 and I'm feeling a little hungry now but I have been out to a darts match this evening and resisted chips and alcohol which I was very proud of and have also resisted munching on christmas goodies that have been brought into work. I am determined to loose weight so just have to keep thinking of the 'New Me' and then the temptation goes away.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.