• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feeling hungry in week 3

Hey guys,

I'm in the middle of week 3 at the moment, and for some reason I've started feeling really hungry again. I've checked and I'm still in ketosis, so can't be that. I've stuck to it 100% so I don't get whats making me hungry!

Does anyone get really hungry around their TOTM?

Thinking maybe thats it? I hope its passes and I go back to no appetite!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey Liz..
Just to say your doing fab.
I was exactly the same though.. Some days I do suddenly get a little hungry espeically around totm and then it passes. I found myself hungry about 5.30/6pm and just make my mix a mousse a little early when this happens.
I also find if Im in the house sometimes I feel more hunrgy and when Im out and about I dont even think about it..
Hope it passes for you.. Drink lots of water too that should help
x

Thankyou! I'm hoping it'll pass soon!

You are doing amazingly as well - your one of my biggest inspirations on this site, you losses have been amazing and you are always quick to give advice/cheer people up/keep them motivated!

You've helped me a lot (probably without realising it lol) through these last 3 weeks - so thank you!

Lin18

Silver Member
I still get hungry, just a little tip which works wonders for me, i go brush my teeth, seems to help me, and TOM is even more difficult, plenty of brushing never had such clean teeth, my dentist will be so pleased with me lol

lol, thanks for the tip - I'm going to try that right now!

I always feel hungrier at home as well and tend to forget about food when out and about.

Like Curly said you're doing great. I get hungry days and think everyone does occasionally. As long as you know they're coming you can be prepared!

Im in week 3 too and yesturday i was soooooooo starving i nearly ate luckily i walked away from the fridge and decided against it as today i feel loads better and havnt been hungry. It will probs pass just need to keep ourselves busy