Feeling hungry today!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I seem to be feeling sooo hungry today. Well, actually, not that hungry, but just like eating. Am trying to drink instead, because it feels like I need something, so I think I just need to drink lots! And keep myself distracted!! So I may be on here a fair bit, might go for a walk, or have a bath too.

I can really relate to you as I feel hungry too, just trying to drink water.. for some reason I find Sundays the worst. I ve come on here to stop me thinking of food.. and to give me inspiration, you are dong well in your weight loss x

Thanks Katie, you're doing really well too! I'd hoped to be further along by now, but then I had a few weeks off with holidays etc. so can't really complain! When did you start doing CD?

I thought about sleep, but not tired enough! I need to find some things to fill my time!

I have felt the same since I started 11 days ago...I have this "want to eat" Im not hungry....but its just the feeling of eating I miss but then once I have analysed the situation I realise that if I had stopped myself fulfilling this want years ago then I wouldnt currently be on CD!!

Hi Caroline,
I started CD at the beginning of May but I have done SS+ from Day 1, I tried SS but couldnt stick to it so thought better to have the option of an extra shake or small meal. After 4 weeks I d lost 14.5 pounds but then I had a v bad blip..:mad: 12 days off put on 4 pounds although was suprised it wasnt more:eek:. Then i gave myself a good talking too lol.. I have to get rid of this weight once and for all.. and have been back on CD since 16th of June and lost 11 pounds so thats 21 in total. I have never lost this much before on a diet as its the hardest thing i ve ever done but this site is helping so much.
Pleased to meet you xxx :D

You're doing well, just stick with it and you'll get there I'm sure!

Just had a bath to relax and distract me, had the added benefit of bio oil!

Back