Feeling icky!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Been feeling shocking for the last few days...weird, as i felt fine before anti bi's!!!!!!
my posting has been very minimal .., but i am still reading all your wi etc and would like to say well done for ALL your losses xxxxx

Aww Nic babes sorry to hear you are feeling so icky, you haven't had much luck lately babes. Sending hugs and hoping you feel better soon xxxx

Cheers hunni xxxx
I know i am a right demic!! i swear i am coming back as a man!!!!

Hope you feel better soon hun.

x

maybe you have a bun in the oven...

hey nicky....

sorry to hear your not on top form babe... just rest up and hopefully it will pass soon and u will be back to ur normal hyper active self!

wishing u well babe

luv ya
julzie
xox

maybe you have a bun in the oven...
LMFAO.AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! YEAH RIGHT...NUN NO 2 HERE ...IT WOULD HAVE TO BE IMMACULTATE CONCEPTION...Well unless RR'S are now prouducing things they shouldnt lol:D

hey nicky....

sorry to hear your not on top form babe... just rest up and hopefully it will pass soon and u will be back to ur normal hyper active self!

wishing u well babe

luv ya
julzie
xox
I feel like a mushy mush lol i am laid on the couch just lying lol i cant wait to be out on the bike again!!! woo woo need to up the exercise if i am going to keep up with you hun...miss gym, personal trainer chick xx

eeeek!

:eek: i threw my rr in the bin last week... lol

im going after the real thing - its had its day i say its had its day.... lol xox

Relax, take time to get better and let the ST belt do all the work!!! (forgot, it's end of term) get kids to do chores (if age allows them) Think I'll just shut up now, GET WELL SOON!:D
T x

What's an rr? am I being fic?
T x

Rampant Rabbit :D

:doh: Cheers for that, and yup, I was being fic!
T x

hope you are feeling better nic, maybe you feel worse cause the anit b's kill off good as well as bad bacteria in your gut.

can you take any pre and probiotics? mention to pharm and see what they say.

xxx get well soon hun

Ill ? Bone-bleedin' idle more like ;)

Take care Nic of the Tastic sort hope you feel better soon xxx

Take it handy. Ur health is ur wealth and all that. U need to be in top form for ur boys. Have a duvet day for urself if possible. Tablets take a lot out of ya. Hope u feel better soon.Love ur energy threads. I'm sure they give us all a boost. They boost me anyways.

'ey up gorgeous! Wondered where you'd been! Ain't seen that dancing turkey popping up as often as usual! :( Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather doll, rest up and I hope you're fighting fit in no time coz WE MISS YOU!!!! *squishes* xxx

AWW how nice are you all!!! thanks guys...
Not feeling better yet :( gutted..i wanna ride my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe RB ... i prefered the sexy lady to the dancing turkey...but, i got done!!!

TFB!!! Damn right, you go and get the real thing.....you desreve it ...but, mind you don't kill him hehehe
Will have to do you all an exercise thread to keep you going! xx love ya all

Back