Feeling Ill :(. CD related?

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
For the first time ever on CD I am feeling really ill. The problem is, I don't know if it's CD related.

I went out for the day yesterday. Now, water is a big problem for me when I'm out, I can't drink it becasue if there are no toilets about I really am in trouble! Water makes me wee constantly so obviously if I'm going out, I don't drink it. So, I got up early and had 0.5ltr yesterday morning which was out of my system before I went out. I then had a tetra at 11.30 a.m. which is an hour before I usually have it. Whilst I was out I had a giant cup of coffee and a cup of tea. I didn't have my next tetra until 8.30 p.m. and again (when I remembered) at 11.30 p.m.

These are not my usual times and I was all out of synch. When I stood up to go to bed I thought I was going to faint, I had bright lights before my eyes and had to hold onto the sofa to steady myself. I have lain awake all night with headaches and stomach aches which felt like hunger pangs and when I got up in the night the same dizziness happened again. I am currently on antibiotics which should be taken with food and I am classing my CD as food, so these were all out of synch too.

I don't know if my feeling unwell is due to the lack of water yesterday, the fact that I only had 3 tetras which I have never done before (there's not a lot to them so I prefer a shake) and the fact that my eating times were different. What do you think?

Hey Mia, I think it's hard to say until you have another day of doing what you would normally do and seeing how you feel.
Lack of water, especially with the humidity we're having, can make you feel dizzy and just not quite right. Plus caffeine can make you feel a bit funny if you're not properly hydrated.

I have 3 tetras a day, but sometimes feel a bit dizzy. Even though you're in ketosis you are still on very few calories, so just have to take things easy. If you do too much then it can take it's toll. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Could it be whatever you`re taking the anti b`s for?

Hope you feel better soon Xxx

Hi, I am on day 11 of the antibiotics (the week's course didnt clear it up so had to have another week) and they haven't had any effect before. I have had 2 ltrs. of water today already and a shake and feel a lot better. I might have a lie down and try to get a bit sleep soon coz I am feeling very tired due to lack of sleep. Thanks for the replies x

glad your feeling better, it was very close yesterday and with not drinking much water you were probably just lacking in water :)

Like you say have a nap and see how you feel, least its a lot cooler in wet newcastle today :(

I hope you are feeling a bit better now HUGS

Hi Mia, hope your having a better day :)

Antibiotics kill off all the good bacteria in your tum and with the combination of lack of fluids it sounds like you were running on empty.

I went to india a few years ago and remember standing up in our room to go out and the room was spinning and I saw all the funny lights in front of me.. I thought I had drunk enough but the hotel doc said it was not nearly enough for the body to use and deal with the extra heat.

:7834: I certainly need to remind myself to drink more ;)

Thanks everyone. I still don't feel too good and have had some chicken breast :(. I could kick myself for doing it becasue now I have had the taste of food but at the end of the day, yes I am desparate to lose the weight, but I am certainly not going to make myself ill in the process.

Hi Mia,

What about giving your CDC a phone call and run it by her...

If it were me I would move up a plan or two until feeling better as the extra protein will help with healing.

Make sure to drink your water throughout the day to help keep you hydrated especially in this warm weather.

Back