• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling ill

sarah88

Gold Member
I'm on day 3 of my new start at ww and day 1&2 I felt like crap, felt dizzy, thick head, bad headache, bad bowls. I'm now on day 3 and feel fine today I never felt like this the other times I went on ww, and I do suffer with ibs but just wondered if anyone else felt like this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

debs78

Have you reduced your carb intake by a lot? I usually get those symptoms when I've had a big blow out of carbs for a few weeks then reduced them right down.

sarah88

Gold Member
I never drink much water, never have just don't feel like drinking, I do drink other stuff ie tea diet coke. I don't think I have cut carbs just junk food

debs78

I never drink much water, never have just don't feel like drinking, I do drink other stuff ie tea diet coke. I don't think I have cut carbs just junk food

It probably is down to dropping the junk I would have thought. Even without trying you will have cut out a lot of sugar and carbs just by cutting the junk. You'll start feeling better soon.

sarah88

Gold Member
Thankyou for the reply that could be it I have had loads of fruit!