feeling it today....

*soon-to-be-slim*

Silver Member
Well i am feeling so exhausted today... so i have had two products and just now chicken/1 spoon of cottage cheese and cucumber......

Feel so much better for a bit of real food!! just feel so stuffed now!!

So have i cheated? what you think? or will that be ok you think? should i still have another product?:confused:

Well i am feeling so exhausted today... so i have had two products and just now chicken/1 spoon of cottage cheese and cucumber......

So have i cheated? what you think? or will that be ok you think? should i still have another product?:confused:

Yes - have the third product. You need the protein, vitamins and minerals to ensure you get your minimum daily levels of nutrition. You seem to have stuck to protein and a very low carb vegetable so I would think that the damage will be minimal. Lots of VLCDs have plans with a small bit of food added and losses are still great.

Have you also been taking multivitamins with the diet ? As the three products do not fufil all of your RDA requirements.

i normally have 4 a day anyway.... so i dont do the vitamin... i will have a shake too then :) ta

Hey hun! The food you had is like thr 810 plan on Cambridge! I lost loads doing it, don't worry, you will be fine. Here's to tomorrow x x

Hi All,

I have just started on the 4 a day plan so any tips or advice would be good. On day three so far and thinking its gettin a bit better just dreading the weekend!

Hi All,

I have just started on the 4 a day plan so any tips or advice would be good. On day three so far and thinking its gettin a bit better just dreading the weekend!

Boullion as a drink is great, as its very filling if your hungry and it makes up some of your water allowance if you struggle to drink lots of water.

Ooh - swede soup would be a lovely winter treat as it gets colder. After a quick peek on the other forums, believe that Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillon (low salt version) is the one that is used by those on VLCD. It has the same nutritional profile as the one provided by the LighterLife company, which they say is fine to use for those on sole sourcing (ie just 3-4 MRP a day). Hope this helps! :)

Back