Feeling light headed

Starlight

Gold Member
As anyone else had this? I've been feeling very light headed and dizzy the past few days. Ended up having some salmon again tonight when I really didn't want to :(

Starlight said:
As anyone else had this? I've been feeling very light headed and dizzy the past few days. Ended up having some salmon again tonight when I really didn't want to :(

Yes me, had it all day today :-( really don't want to eat though to take it away

having a dizzy day today and had one yesterday too.. drinking enuf water and having a shake every 4 to 5 hours... have had to have some chicken today.. because of it.. :cry:

i think its just water intake, try to up it by about 250mls if you feel light headed

how strange - yesterday morning i fainted, twice - most scary. i'm fine now... but it was unpleasant at the time and i can't work out why. i'd had plenty of water the day before and well into the evening - maybe i got up to quickly. this is my sixth month on CD, so i have to suspect it might be that but...?

How important is it to ensure the packs are evenly spaced out during the day? I'm on day 1 but have got a 12 hour shift at work tomorrow and don't really get a chance to have proper breaks, apart from a half hour lunch break, I also don't have breakfast as I leave the house at 6.30am and it's just too early for me to stomach anything to eat or drink, and I won't get home until about 9.30pm. Any thoughts? x

Hi, I'm on day 4 and for the last two evenings have had to have some chicken and mushrooms stir fried as I've been very light headed, I did'nt get this last time so wierd, I've been drinking 3 plus litres of water, boullion and black coffee plus the shakes. Had a horrid day, hopefully ketosis will come soon! I thought I was the only one feeling like this, just have to remember it will be worth it in the end x

Sammy I would think as long as you have the 3 shakes etc and drink all your water, you should be fine, hope it goes ok for you x

Back