Feeling light headed

silhouettes

Silver Member
Hi, this week i am feeling really light headed. To the point that when i stand up everything seems to move and my eyesight goes a bit blurry for a few seconds. (im not standing up quickly) Has anyone else had this while doing LL or do i need to get myself to the dr's ?
I have been doing LL for 7 months now and only ever had it on the odd occaision and never for this long

thanks
sil

I did in the last week, but attripute that to a new and drastic change, but as you are well into the diet, I wouldn;t know what advice to offer.

Are you sleeping well, and not doing anything excessive, like exercis and stuff?

Be careful, and for peace of mind maybe get checked just to be sure its alright?

Be careful you!!

x

The only time I have had this is when I have drunk too much water in one go, like downing 1.5L.
Apart from that I haven't had any light-headedness at all.
If it is all the time then it might be worth seeing the doc.

Hi Sil

If you're worried, then it's always best to check with your GP.

I had the light-headedness both at the very beginning of LL foundation and towards the end of my weight loss.
The last blood pressure test I had showed it was quite low, which apparently explains it. My doctor was not worried and even said that she'd had someone else whose pressure dropped towards the end of the diet, but that it then normalised again.

I think you should see the doctor for a check up, has your bp been okay when you've been having your monthly check ups?

Back