Feeling like crap

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Im only on my 2nd day but i feel rubbish! Iv got a massive headache, shivers and shakes and feel sooooo achey. Is this normal? and can i have anadin for my headache??

sorry to hear you are feeling rough, i had this too the first week. yes pain killers are ok as long as there is nothing added to them (like carbs) try and drink as much water as you can, have a hot bath and a chill out. stick with it till your wi and you will be flying from the elation of your first massive weight loss!

good luck!

Hey you.... sounds like it's the low before the high :) It's like a marathon runner hitting the wall... you are running out of the quick-release & slow-release energies & your body is running on empty & can't understand why :)

Then it realises it can convert energy from itself :)

Stick with it hun... loads of water, early nights & I *think* you can take annadin... time to pamper yourself before ketosis brings you back on level & bouncing off the walls :) x

Take care xx

Cheers you guys its only my 2nd day but iv already lost 3lb so i am definatly sticking to it! its bloody hard and i hate this hot coffee/vanilla shake im trying to get down now but im sure it will only get better!!

hope you feel better tomorrow hun :)

Im not feeling so rough but god i ache!!!! Think i might spend the whole day in the bath :)

aww you will turn wrinkly hun!!

try and think positively hun - you'll start to feel better in a few days. you're doing amazing to have lost 3lb already, imagine what you weight loss will be at your first weigh in! how exciting!! can't wait to hear your result. keep smiling xx

Im not feeling so rough but god i ache!!!! Think i might spend the whole day in the bath :)

Hey pizzle pazzle - sticky Vicky might just have given you the reason to carry on :eek:

Oh definatly ill show her and everyone else who doubts me!! :)

Hey Pizzle, hang in there babe. Just accept the next few days are going to be pants and take time out to pamper yourself with hot baths and early nights and before you know it your first WI will be here and you'll be posting your fantastic first loss!

Have you tried the vanilla/latte cold? I have one for breakfast and it's lovely!

Good luck hun.

x

Back