feeling lost!

missy3

starving!
I joined here ages ago! and the help and support was just brilliant and i felt so determined everytime i've come on here... then my internet broke!
I kinda lost the will power and in the end i ate food!
So i lasted about 2 weeks exactly. I lost 1stone sumthing in the two weeks and thankfully i'm still 1 stone lighter as i've been trying to eat better.
It really is so hard to start up again once you stop and when i come on here again seeing all the people who started around the same time i did you get so mad at yourself for giving up in the first place!
i could be skinny by now!¬

but now i'll have internet up and running again by 9th august and i'll be bk from holidays and thats when im back on the lt train.

thanks all the girls and boys on here, you's are doing so so well.. u've def inspired me to start up again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back hun. At least you didn't gain all the weight back. You're still a stone down. Knuckle down now hun and before you know it you'll be the lovely size 12/14 you want to be. xx

We'll all look forward to seeing you again on the 9th.

Well done for maintaining your weight when eating, that's good news for when you get to target.

Have a great holiday.

x

good on you for maintaining ur loss and also for feeling so motivated to get back on the LT choo chooooooooooooo train! :) x

Aww, don't beat yourself up for falling off the train! You're still a stone lighter than before and you'll soon be on track.
How about if your PC carries away that you try an internet cafe?
Have a lovely holiday anyway, will look out for your posts when you're back. :)

Back