Feeling low and tired

MrsRR

Dear all

I am on my day 6 of TFR and am feeling rather low today :(

I m feeling tired, cold and really miss enjoying hot meal with my family.

I hope I don't give in as I really do want to loose the weight.

I am tempted to shift to weight loss through maintenance plan, but don't want to do till I have lost at least 2 stones

Any advice from experts much appreciated. Thank you very much

:bighug:Hi Hunni I`m not an expert and wont pretend to be, BUT the way you are feeling WILL PASS I promise you... I felt the same and remember your weigh in is on Monday so.... just think how well you will have done and how you will feel when you see those scales have gone down!! That feeling is priceless.. So don`t be discouraged by how you feel today, This diet is hard especially when you've got family to feed too (I know) BUT you will do it.... we are ALL here to support you.... Loads of love Lou xx

Louloubellehoney said:
:bighug:Hi Hunni I`m not an expert and wont pretend to be, BUT the way you are feeling WILL PASS I promise you... I felt the same and remember your weigh in is on Monday so.... just think how well you will have done and how you will feel when you see those scales have gone down!! That feeling is priceless.. So don`t be discouraged by how you feel today, This diet is hard especially when you've got family to feed too (I know) BUT you will do it.... we are ALL here to support you.... Loads of love Lou xx

Thank you so much Lou

You really did lift my spirit up. Knowing that you have been there and overcome the temptation is very encouraging.

I was fine the first three days, which are supposed to be hardest & been struggling for last three days

You are doing so well with your weight loss. Its very motivating to see weight losses like yours:)

I am also worried about a family function this weekend, it's going to be a tough one. How do you manage with get togethers?

Thank you once more for all the support

Big Hug
xxxx

Hi Hunni,
No worries its what we are all here for after all... ;)... and so far not been to any family functions, so I cant really say hunni sorry... But I`d try and limit my time there and distract myself somehow most likely.. I know not terribly helpful... but best I can do. Maybe some of the other girls will be able to help you out with that one chick... keep ya chin up and remember we are all just a tip tap away lol.... :bighug:

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi Hunni,
No worries its what we are all here for after all... ;)... and so far not been to any family functions, so I cant really say hunni sorry... But I`d try and limit my time there and distract myself somehow most likely.. I know not terribly helpful... but best I can do. Maybe some of the other girls will be able to help you out with that one chick... keep ya chin up and remember we are all just a tip tap away lol.... :bighug:

Thank you so much Lou
You have been very much helpful.
Take care
Regards

Those horrible feelings to pass sweetie!!! Honest!! You just have to keep strong... but when you see them scales moving down you'll feel great!!! Also going to bed.... knowing you've kept 100% when it was tough... you prove to yourself you can do this!!!

Hang on in there hun!!! You CAN do this!!! x

Those horrible feelings to pass sweetie!!! Honest!! You just have to keep strong... but when you see them scales moving down you'll feel great!!! Also going to bed.... knowing you've kept 100% when it was tough... you prove to yourself you can do this!!!

Hang on in there hun!!! You CAN do this!!! x

Thank you so much Deezer.

I feel a bit better now. Its hard, but with all the support I managed to make it today. Day 6 has been hardest for me so far.

Deezer your weight loss is amazing.
If you dont mind me asking, did you had to stick to diet 100% to achieve more than three stones in 10 weeks.

I am hoping to loose three and half stone by December, but have family functions, and business lunches coming up!

Thank you so much for all the support

Regards
xxxxx

I did a week re-feed and 1 week on holiday!!! Just be carefull if u do eat... Dont let it spiral... Lol... And other than my holiday i havent drank at all... Its unnecessary cals and lowers your will power!!! U will be fine hun!!! Make good choices when u have to!!! And def keep up the water!!! : ) xxx

Deezer said:
I did a week re-feed and 1 week on holiday!!! Just be carefull if u do eat... Dont let it spiral... Lol... And other than my holiday i havent drank at all... Its unnecessary cals and lowers your will power!!! U will be fine hun!!! Make good choices when u have to!!! And def keep up the water!!! : ) xxx

Thank you so much for sharing Deezer
It's so good to know that refeed is allowed for special occasion.

I can only manage 1 and half litre of water. Will try to up it to 2 litres from tomorrow. Thank you once again

Take care:)

Deezer said:
If u can get 3 litres hun!!! It REALLY helps your losses!!! XxX

Will defo try and build it up to 3 litres
Many thanks for all the advice and support dear. You guys pulled me through day 6.
Thank you

MrsRR are you me? You sound exactly the same and im also on day 7 today. First 3 days..no problems, day 4 started feeling a bit wobbely and yesterday OMG major stress, needed food and nearly caved but I didn't. Day 6 definitely the hardest for me too! We both have our first WI tomorrow....gulp, but im sure we have both done fantastically! We can give each other a good kick up the backside if you wish as we are at the same stage? How much you hoping to lose? xx

mumto4 said:
MrsRR are you me? You sound exactly the same and im also on day 7 today. First 3 days..no problems, day 4 started feeling a bit wobbely and yesterday OMG major stress, needed food and nearly caved but I didn't. Day 6 definitely the hardest for me too! We both have our first WI tomorrow....gulp, but im sure we have both done fantastically! We can give each other a good kick up the backside if you wish as we are at the same stage? How much you hoping to lose? xx

Hi mumto4

Thank you so much for reply.
We do both sound exactly the same.
It's a great idea to be weight loss buddies. I am definitely up for it :)

I have got to loose three and half stones to be within my healthy bmi !
What about you Hun?

Today is def better than yesterday, I am still feeling very tired though.
How's your day been so far?

My weigh in is tomorrow afternoon as I got called into work for meeting! So I ll be starving myself till I get weighed. I am sure we both will have great weight losses. Can't wait to watch those scales drop. :) Keep me updated on your weight loss journey Hun. Take care

Regards
Xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Deezer said:
Good look with your weigh in!!! : )

You'll be so spurred on by them!!!

x

Thank you Deezer
Can't wait, 24 hours to First weigh in :)
Regards

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How you feeling today hun? Im struggling badly. managed to saty 100% so far but im so tempted to add a meal and just have 2 shakes. Im starving and don't know why. Hubby told me to stick it out but im not sure I can.............

Hope all goes really well tomorrow hunni.... Can`t wait to find out :)
L xx

Back