Feeling low and tired

mumto4 said:
How you feeling today hun? Im struggling badly. managed to saty 100% so far but im so tempted to add a meal and just have 2 shakes. Im starving and don't know why. Hubby told me to stick it out but im not sure I can.............

Hi Vicki

Just saw your post dear. I am feeling exactly same as you, been in bed whole day, feeling really cold and light headed.

Don't give up Hun, just hang on there till tomorrow and speak to pharmacist. May be weight loss through maintenance is a better option.

I have read in other post that this feeling of dizziness & cold passes though.

I am pretty sure we both will feel much better after tomorrows weigh in. Let me know how you get on dear. Big Hug

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im still here and back on plan (went out for a meal last night) and I've lost 8.5lbs so really pleased. What time's your WI? x

mumto4 said:
Im still here and back on plan (went out for a meal last night) and I've lost 8.5lbs so really pleased. What time's your WI? x

I am so glad you didn't give up dear. Really pleased for you. 8.5 lbs is amazing, that to after a meal. Well done girl :)
I was so desperate for food last evening that I took a bite of bread and spat it out. (sounds really silly. Lol)

After all the hard work, I have managed to loose 11 pounds in one week, but my
Ketones were not that strong and it's due to insufficient water intake. So I will be drinking 3 litres this week.

I hope you have a lovely week and if you need any support please do post :) take care

Regards
Xxxxxxx

Mrs jk said:
Hey missus 11lbs is fab and don't worry about low ketones as long as you drink loads you'll be fine!!

Thank you very much Mrs JK
I have only been drinking about 2 litres of water, so am planning to up it to 3 litres.
Regards
xxxxx

Thank you very much Mrs JK
I have only been drinking about 2 litres of water, so am planning to up it to 3 litres.
Regards
xxxxx

The more you drink the more you shrink lol....

Lol Deezer you are 100% right.:)

Back