Feeling low

kokokisses

FatGirlSlim
Hi everyone. I know i've been doing so well on lipotrim. I haven't cheated once since i started on 11th January. I've lost over 5 stone! I've gone from a size 22 to a comfortable size 16!!! But this week I'm just feeling low. I'm exhausted. My husband has been made redundant and we're struggling a little bit. I am working alot to try and compensate. And after losing all this weight this week i just feel fat. Which is stupid and i know its just because i'm tired and low. And I really really really just want to eat something! Sorry for complaining I just needed to write this

xxx

Hiya, sorry you're feeling low atm, maybe you could get an early night? have you been to the arcade on here? there's some great games. or maybe watch a good dvd, something funny, or read a good book? you should be so proud of yourself you have achieved wonderful weightloss in only 3 mos.:D

Hi Koko,

Sorry to hear you are feeling down, it seems you had a horrible week with your husband's job loss, it must be very stressful. I think it would be nice if you could do something and try to relax for yourself a bit, maybe take a long bath or warm shower, read a magazine or book or ask your husband to give u a massage.
As regards the feeling fat bit, I understand how u are feeling. Some days I feel, eugh I've such a long way to go but then I have to think how well I've done since I've begun and you have done SO much better!! You haven't broken LT once in 4 months, and now u are going through an incredibly difficult time so of course its extra stressful so you didn't even crack, thats brilliant.
I really hope your husband can find another job soon or you will both find a way to make it benefit your lifestyles in some ways.
God I think ur great for coning this far, try to think of how inspirational you are to us others on here, because u truly are.
Sometimes it helps to look at pics of how u used to look and see how much thinner u are now.
Chin up and I hope things get better for u xxx

Sorry you are feeling down hun , its understandable , you have a lot on your plate at the moment. You have done amazingly and havent got far left to go :) You are working so hard it must be hard on you on sooooo few calories , I know you probably dont want to think about it as Lipotrim has worked so welll for you this far ( as it did for me till I hit the wall !!) but it may be worth looking at swapping to a plan with a few more calories now ??
I loved LT and it knocked 5 stone off me without much trouble , but I was worried about what would happen at the end ... and I think swapping to the cambridge was great for me , I am able to introduce food ( and battle the food issues I thought I had under control when food was off the menu ) and find a way to control my appetite and keep control . I know my body was craving more than it was getting and I am now on 810 calories a day and its a great plan .
I love the way CD is a 5 (I think its 5 ) step programme , so you start on SS ( just the shakes ect ) , then move up the plans as you get closer to goal .. it really helps to train your eating habits and portion control and feel its a better finish to such an extreme diet rather than a 1 week refeed and thats it on LT .
Worth a think hun , you need to make sure you have lots of energy to look after that amazing familly of yours :)

Kate how much does cambridge diet cost? At the moment i don't know if i can even afford lipotrim. xxx

:( it works out about the same hun . we should meet up soon as I have still got all my old LT shakes if they are any good for you ?? got about 18 I think ... How about trying something like slim fast ?? tesco do there own which is pretty cheap and often on offer ?

You are having a tough time. It is hard enough to stick with lipotrim when everything else in your life is fine. Now you have a lot of additional stress to take on board so sticking with tfr is harder still. Just do some small things for yourself like taking a nice long bath with your fav music in the background or get out together with hubby and take a nice long walk. Whilst things are tough just now, remember that you have each other and good times will come round again.
You are very near goal now, so as Kate says maybe it is time to change to a different regime. Simplest would be to do a careful refeed and follow a sensible eating plan like calorie counting or GL.
Anyway,lots of luck and hope you feel a bit chirpier today.

Im so sorry that things have been so bad for you lately. Just try and remember how amazingly you have done, because you have, such an inspirational weight loss!

If you are worried about cost, what about Exante? If you get the bumper packs, which are 4 weeks supply, then it works out £25 a week and they taste much better than LT. You could also use your excess LT packs to make it last even longer, which is what Ive been doing because times are hard.

*hugs*

Thank you everyone for your replies and you're suggestions. My hubby has gone away for the week as his Granny passed away yesterday. But tonight when my little lad goes to bed I am going to have a nice hot bath and try to relax with a good magazine and then maybe watch the biggest loser. I'm going to look into different diets because i think i just need more energy...i'm so so tired all the time. Thank you for the support. Kate we need to meet up soon! I'm working until thursday and have friday saturday and sunday off if you're free any of them? xxx

Back