feeling low!

Kirsti87

i dont know if this is normal!
but begining to feel really low!
im starving beyond belief! i had a weight watchers lasagne for tea and it was just like it wasnt enough! im so hungry! had a bowl of cereal this morning an a slice of toast for dinner.
im eating but am i no eatin enough or am i eating to much?xx

I would say that it's not enough.

To give you an idea what I eat, here's what I've had today:

Breakfast -
2 shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk and a glass of orange. 1 banana

Morning Snack -
Pink and whites whaffer marshmellow thingy

Lunch -
1 brown roll with sainsburies be good to yourself chicken and stuffing slice, with a small amount of cranberry sauce on the roll (instead of butter), a handful of grapes, a pack of ryvitta minis and an activia yoghurt

Dinner -
Pasta with 2 slices of grilled turkey bacon, with a spoon of light Philadelphia and some yoghurt in with the pasta.

Pudding -
A weight watchers caramel crunch dessert

Hope this helps xxx

Im starving myself then?! i keep thinking i cant eat incase i bugger up! thank you! i will be dooing better tomoro! xxx

way way not enough!!

I had:- Branflakes and Semi-Skimmed Milk
Lunch - Tin of potatoes, 3 rashers of bacon (fat removed) and a leek, all chopped up and dry fried then put soy sauce over it. Tea was homemade spag bol. I'm still well below my calories, had about 1200, so need to have a few hundred more.

You need to calorie count, that way you'll know that you've not eaten enough.

ETA - the only way you will bugger it up is if you break the rules. Make sure everything that you use is below the 5g per 100g rule and no more then 15g fat per meal. I have been doing this for 8 weeks and only had one reaction - the ribs i had were too fatty. But that passed after one visit to the bathroom, so to speak! lol

aw hun,i dont think youre eating enough..remember you can have uop to 15gs of fat per meal, when you look at the packaging of things its surprising what you can have.

for breakfast you could have cereals and a piece of toast

for lunch you could have a chunky soup with toast or bread, or sarnies,or a jacket pot.

you could have your ww meal and have a load of veg on the side to bulk it out or have a rice bag.

theres plenty of allowance to have yoghurts and fruit too.

ive been having a ww meal for my main meal with a bag of frozen rice and veg on the side and its been filling me up and ive been having yoghurt and fruit after.

if you have a look through the food diaries you can see what other people have been eating and is surprising just how much you can have...
dig in hun :D

Hun pick yourself up **hugs**
Your def not eating enough! I go through more food now, than i did before. Just (mostly) the right choices ;)

You shouldn't Feel deprived of anything i dont think...It wont be maintainable if so.

For me, i keep low fat (ww mainly) snacks in my house. That way, when im feeling like you, i may have a ww lemon slice cake, and after that..i cant believe how i was feeling 2mins prior ;)

Hope youe feel better soon hun xx

go onto www.myfitnesspal.com enter in all your details, and work out how many cals you should be having...

if you have an iphone or android phone, you can get an app for it, and that way you can work out if you are eating enough of not....

Kirsti, like you i have been feeling really hungry. I haven't been doing as well as i was, in fact for two months i wasn't doing it proper at all and managed to put on 5lbs. Which i suppose isn't too bad but i'd rather not have put any on!

I have join myfittnesspal but not really looked at it proper till Kes mentioned it so went and had a better look. So heres hopping last night blimp hasn't done too much damaged.

Keep positive Kirsti, its something we all go through and the support from this board is amazing xxx

Back