Feeling low

naz

:( hi i started slimming world 2 weeks ago and have lost 3.6kgs so far. i know i would have good result on the first week and i kept telling myself that i wouldnt expect the same next week but i jus feel low for losing 1.5kg. im just generally feeling low because of this. i really want to lose 2 stones for xmas but my goal seems so far.....:cry:

Seriously! That is nearly 8 pounds in 2 weeks!! That is brilliant
I think you need a better grasp on how well you are doing - one and a half kilos in a week is more than most people lose - the aim is 1 or 2 lbs and you lost more than 3! That is more than a bag of sugar so go and lift one up and then come back and complain about how little you are losing

You didnt put the weight on in two months - it went on a little bit each week and that is how it is also going to come off

Naz,

Congratulations on your loss so far. It is a great achievement in 2 weeks. You will be amazed at how quickly you will see results and people will start to notice. But you have to be patient and have realistic expectations. It's great that you are motivated, keen and enthusiastic but if you set yourself incredibly high goals, you may lose that if you can't quite make them, even if you have done really well.

Well done so far, please keep it up. We are all rooting for you.

Gail x

well done on the lose, do as circes said pick up a bag of sugar and then you will under stand how well you have worked.

well done thats a brill weight loss, cheer up as slimming world says, praise what is done and it will be repeated, so feel motivated about what u have lost so far and set urself a mini target for next week, even aim for 1kg and if u get more then its a bonus

With such a great loss you are well on your way towards your target for Christmas. Keep your chin up as you are doing really well.

oooh thankyou for all your sweet replies and your right i will do well and i can do this!! thankyou..... i just needed a kick up the bum!! xoxo:thankyou:

Back