Feeling low

ChubLock

Silver Member
Feeling a bit low. I went out for a meal last night with OH after seeing Peter Kay live. I had 3-4 alcoholic drinks throughout the gig so they equated to a few hundred Kcals. And then the meal was a waste of good calories - I think my whole day equated to 2750 calories - and I don't even no if they are a true amount so it's probably more, And today I am not feeling very well so I had a milkyway and can of coke to make me feel better. I've not exercised for the last two nights and I just know I'll have gained tomorrow. I just feel so bad :(

ChubLock said:
Feeling a bit low. I went out for a meal last night with OH after seeing Peter Kay live. I had 3-4 alcoholic drinks throughout the gig so they equated to a few hundred Kcals. And then the meal was a waste of good calories - I think my whole day equated to 2750 calories - and I don't even no if they are a true amount so it's probably more, And today I am not feeling very well so I had a milkyway and can of coke to make me feel better. I've not exercised for the last two nights and I just know I'll have gained tomorrow. I just feel so bad :(

Aw don't worry we all have days like that, just draw a line and start again xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah draw a line...

I had a bad night tonight :( Had a horrendous migraine... one of my worst in a very long time. Mine are often caused my blood sugar drops (despite me eating the same over the past few days) and then I get a massive sugar crash... so i used to eat and purge a load of sugar... well not intentionally purged, I just get migraines so severe I end up being violently sick. This time I didn't eat the rubbish then purge... just lost all of my lunch, and after that had a medium dominoes pizza for dinner, and a few tunnocks caramel wafers and a couple of weightwatchers bar things.... normally i'd have finished the packet of both but i didn't today.. thats something...I guess!

So I feel pretty ****ing *****... but there you go... today is nearly over and tomorrow is a new day :)

Stop feeling bad! Just draw a line under it and get back on track :)

not to worry

we've all done that. If you've gained don't beat yourself up about it. Put a line under it. I have slips as well which made me give up completely in the past. Not anymore tho.

Don't dwell on it - focus on the days you've been really good instead and keep going. :)

Totally agree with everyone. All you can do is draw a line under it and move on. It really is true to say we have ALL been there. I mean, we're all here because we like food and at times have over-indulged! I know I still struggle with this, one year after I first started my plan. The best thing to do is acknowledge you did it and then just move onwards and upwards. Learning the best ways to 'spend' calories is part of the process. You will get through this time and feel stronger on the other side. Promise.

Take care sweetie xxx

You need to remember that the changes that you're making now aren't for a few days, weeks or months, they're for the rest of your life. So you will have days like that but that's ok! You don't need to beat yourself up about it, you're allowed to have a night off! You don't lose when you fall, you lose when you give up. So as long as the next day you get back on track, that's fine, don't worry about it! There'll be very little real gain, it'll be mostly sodium/water weight. Like last night I had a curry, today I've put on 1lb. But I know that if I stay on track today and drink my water, that'll be gone in no time and it's the same for you, keep glugging and just keep on keeping on and you'll be just fine.

Don't feel bad about a night out! We all still have to find a way to have a life as well as losing weight and if that means losing weight that bit slower then so be it!

I don't know about everyone else but i've been on vlcd's which for me anyway just aren't sustainable for months on end. Once you're at goal weight there will be meals and nights out, but one night won't make you gain weight. Hope your'e feeling better about it.

Thanks guys - I knew you'd be supportive when I was having a little melt down. I just want to be slim and I hate that I'll have put my journey back a few weeks but i'll get there eventually :)

Back