Feeling low...

xsami-jx

Hey all, i've been with SW since june and have almost lost 3 stone now. BUT, i'm feeling so low as I still see no difference! I haven't dropped a dress size and I don't see it when I look in the mirror:cry:
Does anyone else have this or just me?:break_diet:

Hi,
Don't be disheartened. Sometimes we plateau for a while, then the body kick starts and off it goes again. It will happen, you just need to keep positive and when you feel low, come back and chat. You have lots of friends here. You are not alone. You are doing so well, keep going.

Although you haven't dropped a dress size, do your clothes look better on you? Is it easier to get your jeans on after they've just been washed than before? Have you taken measurements at all as you've been losing weight? (woah lots of questions! sorry)

xsami-jx said:
Hey all, i've been with SW since june and have almost lost 3 stone now. BUT, i'm feeling so low as I still see no difference! I haven't dropped a dress size and I don't see it when I look in the mirror:cry:
Does anyone else have this or just me?:break_diet:

Oh honey (hugs)

Its really difficult when you can't see a difference. It was only when i started a new job recently & someone said they didn't understand why i refused cakes etc all the time that i realised that they didn't know the 'fat' me. It might be in your head a bit?

Have you tried clothes on in a smaller size yet?

Have you got any pictures from before you started and one now? When I lost 3 stone I couldn't tell even though my OH said he could. When I compared the pictures the difference was obvious! Mirrors can be the devils work.

Hey hun,
i know what you mean cos when i done WW a few years ago i lost 3 stone and no change in dress size, but i did notice my clothes were much looser and people could notice the weight loss from my face...
You have done so well for losing all that weight put a great big smile on your face and a pat on the back and keep going your probably not far off from dropping a dress size :) x

I have tried on clothes a size smaller and all my clothes fit the same from when I started. I just hope it all starts to fall off soon!

reading someone elses pic diary earlier photos of urself are the way to go, go find one of u at ur biggest then take one now and put em side by side and u will probably see the difference. Try not to be disheartened you have done so well and even though you may not see it on the outside it will have done wonders for your insides xxx

Bless sometimes you won't see it as it goes from areas you can't see. I couldn't work out where i was losing from, then i realised I had lost some from my back and my inner thighs etc. My waist is still the sameish so it's not that obvious, but think of the health benefits.

You are doing so well, don't be disheartened :D

xxx

Back