Feeling low

Babybollo

Stood in kitchen crying. Feeling low. Cooking dinner... Not mine, but for my husband's and our two eldest sons. Staring at frozen chicken kievs wanting to take a bite

Keep your chin up, I know how you feel! I have to cook for my daughter and my dad everyday and its so frustrating. While I'm cooking I just think about what the scales say every time I step on them! It will all be worth it in the end. Can your husband maybe do some of the cooking to give you a break?

DH Isn't being particularly supportive. Don't know why but all he does is tell me how I smell differently now I'm on this diet. Not the most flattering comment i've ever had!!! Usually he's lovely, i just dont think he has any tact. Despite the fact he doesn't ask me how im getting on with the diet he felt the need to tell my mother in law all about it, and i then got the spanish inquisition.

I find weekends particularly hard.

Thanks for the shoulder. Just needed to come vent a bit.

Feel better soon Babybollo! If it's what you want to do stick with it because once you get passed week 3 you are flying. I was on Lipotrim and off it now as it was causing so much controversy between myself and my fiance. He has it in his head it's unnatural and unhealthy so now I'm following a low fat calorie controlled plan. I regret stopping as despite eating healthy I gained 9lb water weight and I'm due to go on holiday next week. Not the best feeling in the world because now non of the clothes I bought look as good. Chin up and stick with it if it's making you feel good and it's what you want to do. Sending happy positive thoughts your way :) x

I have changed to slim and save and have one meal a day now xx good luck xx

know how you feel i cooked a roast chicken today :( but i got through it. i just keep telling myself how good im going to look by the end of this. im on week 3

Try and stay positive as much as you can, and keep thinking about the skinny you who is just a few weeks away! I do agree though that your husband should give you a break while you're low and do the cooking for a bit. Tell him it would really help. Good luck x

Thread moved due to food references

Back