Feeling low :(

Rhian26

Hi girls....

Well, i cheated last night :sigh:

I was at work till 2am and hadn't had my last shake before i went (cause i was late...again!) and come the end of the night i stated throwing up cause my stomach felt sooo empty so i didn't even think about it and grabbed a pack of crisps when i got in :cry: and a mini milky way
:cry::cry:

I know its not the end of the world, or my diet but it just makes you feel like a failure which is what i hate cause i have failed on all previous diets and i really really dont want to fail on this one!
I feel like i haven't lost any weight this week too which isn't helping......

Just needed to get this off my chest so sorry for rambling on xxx

Im sorry to here your down, but it is your own doing. If you want to lose weight you have to stick at it, its as simple as that.
Of all the foods in the world, why oh why eat crisps and chocolate, thats just madness.
Learn to plan and spread your meal times through out the day eg split your sachets up and have 6 small meals if thats what it takes.
Dont forget this diet is extreme, difficult and not for the faint hearted, so maybe look at doing the maintenance programme or a more traditional calorie controlled diet.
At the end of the day do whats right for you and be happy good luck.

ps. Sorry im a geezer not a girl, hope you didnt mind my input XXX;)

I know previous post sounds harsh but it is true. Dont worry, start again today don't whatever you do think ive failed and start to binge, carry on and you will find it really isnt so bad.

Promise x:)

No im sticking to it. Im on week 3 now and not about to give up. I KNOW i can stick to it, i just had a weak moment which im sure everyone has?? Or am i the only one?? Its taken me 3 weeks to have one which i honestly cant believe and i wouldn't have done it if i felt ok. I had been sick and felt weak.....

Anyway i feel better now and you have just made me realise that i am not about to give up and i am doing this for a reason.....so thanks for being honest xxxxx :)

I must be the only one who has'nt cheated then lol xx Im not having a go pet I just say it as it is and it hurts sometimes Im sorry if its wound you up, anyhow your last post is more positive than your first one.
Lets crack on then. XX

Am doing Gaz and thanks xxx

xxx

I haven't cheated but I do a lot of garlic sniffing.....:D

does that get you highxlolx

No. It just gives me stinky fingers!:D

Do you then walk round sniffing your fingers???

HAHA!! Why garlic??? Could you not have chose something a little less smelly??
Your funny!! x

this thread could slide into the gutter i will be quiet for a change lol xx

HAHA!! Why garlic??? Could you not have chose something a little less smelly??
Your funny!! x

I did toast sniff at the start but it looked too tempting...garlic is satisfying and a comforting smell but I wouldn't stick it my mouth.....my dawg breath is bad enough, thank you!:D

My morning breath is horrible!!

About the sniffing thing, when i was pregnant i used to sniff dirty potatoes!! And soil out of my plant!

About the sniffing thing, when i was pregnant i used to sniff dirty potatoes!! And soil out of my plant!

Urgh! That's bad!

I only had a craving for ice, glace cherries and raw carrots when preggers!

LMAO I use to lick dirty potatoes, chew on coal, eat the white wash off the wall in the
toilet yard and eat flaking sand stone from the steps in the cellar.
Me, a eating disorder, nooooo!
ps I don't do it no more.:D

Back