Feeling low

hunca

Silver Member
Certainly not feeling on top of the world today. I have 3 stitches on the bridge of my nose after a biopsy last week & they are itchy as anything today.
I had planned to go shopping this am as I have very little 'SW' food in but my youngest was sick in the night so she is flaked out on the sofa, hubby working then going golfing so I have picked away all morning on the odd bits & pieces that are about. I will head off to supermarket when he gets back so the week ahead starts well. Weigh in on Tuesday so I hope to have lost although this week has not been 100%.
I've pledged to lose 12lb this month.

Hiya Hun sorry your feeling down I hate days like that where nothing goes to plan and you not got the right food in. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.:hug99:

Thanks sonban I'm sure it will. Once my fridge & cupboards are stocked & I can get out for a good walk I'll be fine.

I think the SW sabotage monster is knocking on a few doors today, only one thing for it, slam the door really hard in his face lol, I know it's rude but needs must.

Good idea Nannyjax that's exactly what I'll do. Excuse me I'll be back in a moment.

That's the door firmly closed ( for now ) & my pasta & sauce with chickpeas is ready so I will scoff & be back with you all soon x

Lol he knocked on my door last week. Dont think you are alone because you are not. We have all had a few blips the last few weeks and to be honest i dont think the weather is helping at all!
Keep at it because it works out in the end.
Chin up pet and here have some slimming :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Ruthy xxxx

Sorry you are having a rough time at the mo. Pretty much all of April was like that for me. Get shopping and get back in control!

Back