• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling low

Silver Member
Certainly not feeling on top of the world today. I have 3 stitches on the bridge of my nose after a biopsy last week & they are itchy as anything today.
I had planned to go shopping this am as I have very little 'SW' food in but my youngest was sick in the night so she is flaked out on the sofa, hubby working then going golfing so I have picked away all morning on the odd bits & pieces that are about. I will head off to supermarket when he gets back so the week ahead starts well. Weigh in on Tuesday so I hope to have lost although this week has not been 100%.
I've pledged to lose 12lb this month.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya Hun sorry your feeling down I hate days like that where nothing goes to plan and you not got the right food in. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.:hug99:

Silver Member
Thanks sonban I'm sure it will. Once my fridge & cupboards are stocked & I can get out for a good walk I'll be fine.

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
I think the SW sabotage monster is knocking on a few doors today, only one thing for it, slam the door really hard in his face lol, I know it's rude but needs must.

Silver Member
That's the door firmly closed ( for now ) & my pasta & sauce with chickpeas is ready so I will scoff & be back with you all soon x

Gold Member
Lol he knocked on my door last week. Dont think you are alone because you are not. We have all had a few blips the last few weeks and to be honest i dont think the weather is helping at all!
Keep at it because it works out in the end.
Chin up pet and here have some slimming :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Ruthy xxxx

Spam Hunter
Sorry you are having a rough time at the mo. Pretty much all of April was like that for me. Get shopping and get back in control!