Feeling miserable!

sallyc6

Hi folks,
Am nearly finished day 3 - feel like crap, knackered and have got a massive headache. Am starving hungry and am basically being a miserable cow! Just want to go to bed but have got a 2 year old to look after who wants to play with mummy but I just can't be bothered!
How are all the other newbies feeling??? Please tell be I'm gonna get the ketosis euphoria tomorrow!!:wave_cry:

I got into ketosis on day 4 so please dont worry. The headace WILL go the energy WILL come back the hunger WILL stop. Try and focus on the end result today and you'll get through it....promise. B x

Im still a little weak and i am on day 5. Although I feel a lot better once I have a green tea. It's nasty stuff but I just think of it as boosting my metabolism and all the antioxidants that are in it and gulp it down. Your energy will increase each day but you should feel totally better on day 6-7. I'm a moody cow to. I'm snapping at my 5yr old and hubby like crazy. Everything thing they say is annoying me. I've locked myself in my room for the first week so I don't have to look at them eat. You'll get there don't worry.

I was in ketosis on day 2 everyone is different though. If your pee smells of honey cereal then your in ketosis. You know like honey cheerios.

Just remind yourself that there's no way you're going to waste the last 3 days effort by giving in now, and give that little 'un a cuddle. Then, when no one's looking, beat the living sh*te out of a cushion until you're exhausted ;)

It gets better from here on in, you can do it, and drink more water ( I know, MORE water...) if you've got a headache xxx

Thanks everyone - just had a big glass of sparkling water and a sing song with my boy and feeling a whole lot better... Will be having an early night tho and hoping for sugar puff piddle in the morning lol!!

We all have bad days, especially in the beginning but it really does get easier as the time goes on, although it is a bit boring after a while, the good thing is that those bad days do only last a day so if you can just get through those 24 hours you should be ok. keep at it, the results are worth it.

Just realised it is my wedding anniversary tomorrow!!! Had totally forgot due to being obsessed with this bloody diet...not to worry, would usually have gone out for a meal and drinks but that's off the agenda for the foreseeable future!!
Off to bed to dream about waking up thin lol!

keep going! I didn't go in to ketosis until day 7!

Trust me this diet works every bit of your willpower and then some but the results are amazing dont be like me lovie and give up as I gave in for for 6 weeks and im kicking myself I took all the great comments about my weight loss and lost focus, it will get easier im back on it as once you start getting the lbs off it just spurs you on.

Back