Feeling motivated, i can smell the success

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
I am back on track after a week off (naughty me) and feel really motivated. I am on day 3 of 100% and can feel the difference already. I was weighed on Tuesday and had put on 1LB:cry: the fact that i had gained gave me the biggest kick up the butt so i am definately not cheating ever again. I had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and it shows i have already lost 4lb in 2 days:D:D:D My scales are normally 1/2 different to my CDC but i am still over the moon. I just wanted to share this with someone :)

i am soooo excited, i really hope to lose 6lb in total so i can say im in the 10 stone mark

Wit woo, well done on 4lb in 2 days!! I'm on Day 3 and too scared to Sneaky Peek in case I dont like what I see...must...be...strong!!

Well done on jumping back on the wagon...just tasted a bit of the tomato sauce I made for OH's tea, and really scared it wil be the start of me slipping downhill!!!

x

be strong, you can do it hun xxxx Having a little peek now and then really does help me xx

LOL, perhaps I will tomorrow :). Have no scales at home, just an antiquated set at work, but share an office with 5 others so it's difficult to get a moment alone!! Plus would hate for them to be drastically different to my CDC's set and god forbid weigh me heavier...that would be very difficult to deal with!!!

xxx

yeah true. i bought a new pair of scales just so i can keep an eye but have to stop myself from going ion them every day x

You go Dione!! :party0011:
Wait, what's that noise??? oh it's you shhhhrinking...

Lol, Enlighten!

Well done, Dione! Keep hold of that motivation - I know you can do this :) x

Hey babes... Well done. Stay 100% and your so gonna be in that 10st bracket. Cant wait to hear your wk loss. Keep up the positivity. xxx

Well done Dione! Wondered what had happened to you!

Glad that your 100% and doing well... also noticed that you are now 'normal on your ticker!!!

Hey babes... Well done. Stay 100% and your so gonna be in that 10st bracket. Cant wait to hear your wk loss. Keep up the positivity. xxx

Thanks babe i had a look at the scales again this morning (naughty i know) it said 10st 13lb:D:D:D

I sooo hope it stays thay way and i keep in the 10s xxxx

Well done Dione! Wondered what had happened to you!

Glad that your 100% and doing well... also noticed that you are now 'normal on your ticker!!!

Hi Hun
My ticker says normal but my CDC has worked it saying it is 25.7? Not sure what is correct?? xxx
Im fine hun, where have you been lately? xx

Back