feeling much more healthy

metrognome

is getting better at it
i know i have only been doing the plan for 4 weeks but i have noticed a difference to the way i feel, i have had no trouble with my ibs for the last few weeks, i have not had many headaches at all.
i dont know if this is just coincidence or becaise of the low fat diet. the only thing i have noticed is that i have dry skin now where i never had before, as i say may just be coincidence

i Have been doing RC for the past 2 weeks, and i have already noticed that i feel much less bloated, seem to have more energy too.

on mon ,I have done rc for 2wks must say am feeling alot better also at times been hard but have stuck with it ,I have dry skin but have had it for ages before starting rc mostly due to medical condition I have & med I take

metrognome ,for dry skin I use aqueous cream ,e45 cream ,at times if it gets severe have hydrocortisone ,which is aantibiotic cream in the march issue of rc mag some one wrote 2 dr h about it said to use aqueous, bath emulsion I dont use that that use sanex 4 dry skin

Glad you're feeling so well. The dry skin could be just the central heating drying it out - it often happens at this time of year as the heating has been on for a few months. Try exfoliating then putting on some Olay or any good hydrating cream.

Back