Feeling Nauseous

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi All.

Have just started week 3 and today feel really sick. Is this common?
I only have to get up of my chair at work and feel dizzy and nauseous. I am drinking loads of water so not dehydrated.:cry:

Any advice please?

Hi there,

I've just started week 7. I too suffered nausea (feeling sick) on my 3rd week. To the extent i thought i was coming down with flu.

What i found helped me were 2 paracetamols and luke warm water to sip on. It seemed to soothe it.

Last week i had bad constipation, fibregel came in very handy indeed.

I asked my CDC if this was the norm and she said yes, but that from here now it will settle down.

Just stick with it. I know its not nice at the moment, but it doesnt last long, keep going. :eek:

Thank you for replying, I am thinking of going home and getting some sleep as I feel that bad!
This is the first time that I have experienced this, so its reassuring to know that I am not the only one that has gone through this!

Gosh,i feel sick all the time, especially in cars (and i never suffered with travel sickness). I think its just the lack of food. But its woth it with the results i am having. I just avoid travelling in cars, which works out for the best because i walk eveywhere :).

I'm sure it'll pass soon. I'm sorry i cant give any more advice.

:)

Back