Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling Nauseous

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs V, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All.

Have just started week 3 and today feel really sick. Is this common?
    I only have to get up of my chair at work and feel dizzy and nauseous. I am drinking loads of water so not dehydrated.:cry:

Any advice please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi there,

I've just started week 7. I too suffered nausea (feeling sick) on my 3rd week. To the extent i thought i was coming down with flu.

What i found helped me were 2 paracetamols and luke warm water to sip on. It seemed to soothe it.

Last week i had bad constipation, fibregel came in very handy indeed.

I asked my CDC if this was the norm and she said yes, but that from here now it will settle down.

Just stick with it. I know its not nice at the moment, but it doesnt last long, keep going. :eek:

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you for replying, I am thinking of going home and getting some sleep as I feel that bad!
    This is the first time that I have experienced this, so its reassuring to know that I am not the only one that has gone through this!

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Gosh,i feel sick all the time, especially in cars (and i never suffered with travel sickness). I think its just the lack of food. But its woth it with the results i am having. I just avoid travelling in cars, which works out for the best because i walk eveywhere :).

I'm sure it'll pass soon. I'm sorry i cant give any more advice.

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.