Feeling nervous about today's weigh in!!!

jazzy67

Feeling nervous about today's weigh in number 5 as however the tape measure says I have lost more inches, I don't feel like I have lost any weight this week at all:sigh:.. It has been a tough week, not cheated but just not got that lighter feeling that I have had in last 4 weeks. So fingers crossed!!!:eek:

I know what you mean by that lighter feeling. Some days I feel I'm getting slimmer and other days I think what's going on here I don't look any better in fact I look bigger! Best of luck for your weigh in.

Looking forward to seeing your result x

Thank you ladies, It didn't go very well, I only lost 2lbs this week. I know it is still a loss, but I am someone that is motivated by results, so found it hard to take. However, I am going to stick with it, and start working out this week, so hopefully next Friday I can go back to a 4 or 5lb loss.

Hope you are both doing ok, and still motivated to see those results!!! :D

Sorry you were disappointed this week Jazzy. But if you think of what you lost overall in the five weeks it's a really great weight loss. I mean who loses that kind of weight on those other diets. That's what keeps me going.

Oh I agree MaryMZ, I am over the moon about how much I have lost overall, I have tried many other diets, but never stuck to them, this is a first for me, so it has to be good!! In fact today I did have a boost as three people made comments on how good I am looking, and ended up selling the CD to one of them, so feeling ok about carrying on. And to be honest it is the inches that are starting to mean more to me than the LBs, as they are what get me into the smaller size clothes!! :D

I have just done a 30 min work out to a dvd, and apart from feeling a tad dizzy I feel great and all motivated again!! xxx

Back