Feeling poorly :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzMB, 6 July 2009 Social URL.

1. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD SS
    i've felt sh&te all bloomin day, and its not changed at all since this morning...
    still feel achy, tired, lethargic with a dodgy tum....so what do i do about CD?

I've decided to have more packs if i need them (I'm on SS), so if i have more than 3 then i'm not going to beat myself up over it, but will that effect the scales?

My CDC said if i felt i needed to eat, then it to be healthy choices, and i know i dont want crap (which is another hurdle i have got over as i'm usually eating cheese and potato pie when i'm sick), but i dont really WANT or NEED to eat....

So is it ok to have more than my 3 packs? I'm sure its more a mental thing than anything...my body might not need anything additional....

Can you tell i'm confused? lol

I've never been ill on CD before so its a bit of a minefield!

On another note, my best mate (a nurse) and my mum both said maybe it was "the diet catching up with me" and "maybe i should come off it"....what complete and utter piffle! My best mate should know better!!!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated though as i really do feel quite pathetic! :( :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Maintenance after CD
    Hey hun,
    Get well soon. Having a fourth pack shouldn't make a difference, as women over 5ft 8 and men have an extra pack. It's also part of SS+ plan with milk xx
  4. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    very low calorie diet
    im on ss+. i have 4 packs a day but i dont have the milk and my losses have been about the same as people on ss. i think its better to have 4 packs than eat something. hope you feel better x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.