feeling positive newbie!!

Goodgirlgonebad84

:):)hi every one its 9pm and im feeling very happy been 100% for three whole days and reasearched as much as i could and finally feeling normal and like i can do this no headaches tonight and looking forward to a good night sleep its a bit cold tonight so going to wrap up warm in bed and sleep like a baby knowing that in a few days i will be in ketosis stage im so excited honestly watching the dvd from lipotrim has helped me understand the importantance of training my brain and my body to maintain the right weight and me and water have becoe best friends the one other thing that is helping me is the longer im 100% TFR the sooner i will be switching to the maintance programe and the sooner i can taste in small doses really food whoop whoop 12stone here i come!! good luck every one we can do this!:):):):):):):):)

Great post Goodgirl - sounds like its going well! Heres to another 100%TFR day tommorow x

Great day today feeling more positive than ever jeans slightly lose and 100% all day I'm hating the dry lips thou anyone else suffered!! The same??? Had some false lashes put on today boot my self esteem too whoop whoop hoe you all have gotten through your day too!! Xxx

Hi Goodgirl, I am on day 6 and have really noticed today that my lips are soooo dry.

Well done on the great start...seems there are a few of us - must mean summer is coming! :)

Hi goodgirl, i'm restarter, on day 6.....you're doing really well..stick at it!!! xx

Aw thank u so much where you from girls I'm in Stafford work in Stoke I've just tried the chicken soup Omg!! How horrible are they I'll stick to my other flavour thanks!!

It don't matter If your a restarter or not just being conscious that our eating habits need to change is the best step every keep in touch girls I need to be part of a support net work to help me get throu this!! 24lbs to go!!!

It sounds like you are all doing well, well done. I have decided to go and see someone about starting this on Thursday. I want to lose about 24lbs. I am worried though as i have never liked milkshakes!! I will be living on the soup but alot of people say it's horrible! Can you have the flapjacks in your first week ? can't wait to get stuck into this and feel better in myself xx

Hi Hun good for you making the appointment is the first step 24lbs isn't a lot so you'll be on the maintenance programme soon as. i can't have any flapjacks until week 3 I think but I've tried them and they are horrid too like cardboard sorry Hun don't wanna put you off the shakes are nice no joke!! Just add a sweetener to tasted!! Good luck and let me know how u get on the first three days for me were the worst so far!! Now I'm on cloud nine with my 6lb loss!!! Whoop whoop xx

Hi all

I’m a re-starter on Day 2, I did six weeks on TFR then took two weeks off. I found the soup ok at first; I found the best way to drink it was cup-a-soup style in a big mug. But I found I went off the taste after a couple of week and I don’t buy it now.

You will either love or hate the flapjacks, I personally like them. As far as I know the main reason they advise you to wait a couple of weeks it the bland taste, basically they don’t want to put you off too quickly! After a couple of weeks of shakes you’re glad of the change.

My normal routine is a shake in the morning and two flapjacks in evening. I like the fact that I’m actually eating something.

This is a hard diet, but losing so much, so quickly makes it a lot easier.

Day 6 been 100% throughout day 4 was the most positive day for me so far but now feeling tired no energy slight headaches weird pain throughout my body and trouble getting to sleep!! :( xx

Well done Goodgirl (please tell us your real name I feel like I am either patronising you or calling a dog!!!)

On day 8 still feel really tired and a bit down but I'm hopeful it will soon pass for both of us!

I am from Essex but honestly nothing like the Essex people on the telly!!

Hope your day is going well x

Hi emmi how are you my name is danni today has been different I can't say I've craved Any food just had tingling sensation in my little to fingers and I often have throbbing down my left arm since starting diet I'm exited to have been on this almost a week going out tomorrow with work first night of not drinking but driving so will save list of money

I'm excited to put on my outfit knowing it's going to fit better than last week whoop whoop still conscious of bingo wings going to give the abs circle ago tonight

Ive also though that when I start eating again I'm going to try all the food I hated that are heathly first!! Who knows I may like em xx

Hi bevan
Go for you!! Take each day as it comes when I feel hungry I have a cup of coffee with 3 to 4 sweeteners I also time when I'm hungry so I don't have restless night sleep I eat at 8am 2pm and 8pm that seems to work for me staying up late and messing my routine up doesn't help and remember drink lots of water xxx

Well I've finished my first week since starting this my self last Saturday how every first wk with chemist isn't until Tuesday xx catch u all tomorrow xxxx

Hi Emma u ok hows your day going I'm in a lit of discomfort with constipation!! So feeling very sorry for my self xxx :-( xxx

Hi Hun good for you making the appointment is the first step 24lbs isn't a lot so you'll be on the maintenance programme soon as. i can't have any flapjacks until week 3 I think but I've tried them and they are horrid too like cardboard sorry Hun don't wanna put you off the shakes are nice no joke!! Just add a sweetener to tasted!! Good luck and let me know how u get on the first three days for me were the worst so far!! Now I'm on cloud nine with my 6lb loss!!! Whoop whoop xx

Well done with your weight loss, thats great. Thanks for the advice, the soup was disgusting so i swapped them all for the chocolate shakes which I think is quite nice. I am now on day 3 and want something to eat but i'm not really feeling hungry as such, just habbit probably!! My weigh in is on Wednesday, I will let you know how I get on!! It can't come quick enough lol !! Good luck, keep up the good work.

hey there, i am new 2 and on day 4 i got weigh in on tuesday :-/ i'm the opposite i dont like the shakes but am just managing the soups so having those 2 times a day. i have just added peppermint tea to the chocolate one and it was definetly better than on its own. has anyone got any tips for the strawberry shake? my lips arent dry at the moment but will stock up on vaseline by sound of it :)

Hi, how have you been feeling? If you look through peoples posts you should find some good ideas. It's my first saturday night without eating or drinking!! Think i will be going to bed earlier!! Good luck and let us know how you get on after your weigh in x

Back