feeling positive newbie!!

well done it feels great when you wake up knowing that you have been 100%. Keep going everyone, those summer clothes are calling...

yes i agree i have been going bed early to try and take temptation away, its just been hard lying there with my tummy rumbling :-/ i must admit today i dont feel as hungry but still want to eat, think its now time to get the eating habit out of my head. i very glad to find this forum so it isnt feeling like i am doing it all on my own. and wallflower i definetly hear the summer clothes calling lol :-D

Take a senna tablet warm water and early night, then in the morning voila! Seems to work for me, hope it does you xx

Hi everyone thank so much for your comment it help me to feel involved and not alone Emma I will defo try the senna i think I will be ok now as I've had a picolax Which I must say is a horrible experience but does the trick but very sore

Anyways enough with my dodgy bowel issues today's been a good day I'm not hungry at all I misses up my routine because I got up late after going out last night but even when I woke up I wasn't hungry maybe all the water I drank just filled me up I agree that when you do wanna eat it's just habitual behaviour I've done that a few times then actually thought I'm not even hungry!! Muppet!!! Lol

I was really tired today even thou I did the house work I could face pushing the hoover around for lack of energy and motivation really enjoyed listening to old tunes and dancing with my duster ha ha

I've also been attempting some weight with my other half tonight it's been fun bonding but bloody hard I'm so unfit it's unreal and embarrassing as I use to go kickboxing twice a week for two years three years ago then relationship and shift wrk too over my life!!!

Anyway keep it up people the more we stay in 100% TRF the longer we stay in ketosis the more we lose I would hate to think one little blip would put me a day or a week extra away from re feeding!!
Oh and to stop the craving during sleep try set a pattern of 8 2 8 when you have your shakes that should curb your appetite see u all in the morning Sunday dinner time is a killer!! Xxx

Back