Feeling positive

Mummyof2boys29

Hi my names Hayley I'm 29 in a few weeks a mum of 2 boys, Harry is nearly 3 and jack is 9 weeks.

I am in a really positive place diet wise at the moment and determined to lose the weight I'm in the zone as they say :)

I have always battled with my weight! But I'm at the lowest I've been in a long time.

Since having jack I have lost 2 and a half stone I tried a vlcd diet but it was too hard and went away for a weekend and put on 10lbs!! So I am currently 16 stone 13lbs!'

I am doing slim world and want to lose atleast 5 stone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I am 16 stone 13lbs and I never want to see This weight again!!

Food diary today - EE

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars - hexB

Lunch - golden rice - free

Dinner - 2 beef grill steaks - 14 syns (thought they were free :-/
SW wedges with paprika and garlic salt (free)
Mushrooms - free
1tbsp butter - 1 syn
1 tbsp low fat creme fraiche - 1.5 syn
1 tbsp tomato ketchup - 1 syn
Peas - free

Mullerlight yoghurt - free

17.5 syns - will cut back rest of week.

I can't wait to make some lovely recipes been looking at ideas all day on here :)

Day two - EE

Breakfast -
Omelette - free
Tomato ketchup tsp - 1/2 syn

Took the boys swimming today so a random lunch -

2 alpen light bars - hexB
Banana - free
Carrot - free
2 tbsp sweet chilli hummus - 4 syns

Dinner -
chilli con carne with rice - free
Tsp sour cream - 1 syn

Treat size choc - 6 syns

Feeling good today, went for a pyscic reading tonight and alot of it made sense to me! And I was told to look after me and get my energy back. It has made me want to stick at it :)

Going to try the syn free curry tonight :)

Day three - had a cheeky weigh and already lost 7lbs!! This must be water loss just gotta be 100% over weekend to keep on losing
I am meant to be going out for a night out Saturday night but gonna cancel as I really need to make some sacrifices to lose the weight!! And I overindulged last weekend with food and drink hence getting my head down with this diet now!

Today I have had -

Breakfast -
2 slice bacon - free
2 eggs - free
2 slice whole meal nimble bread - hexB
Tbsp tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch -
Golden rice - free
Chicken - free
SW chips with paprika and garlic salt - free
Tbsp low fat creme fraiche - 1.5 syn

Dinner -
Going to attempt to make the syn free creamy curry made with cauliflower chicken stock and curry powder as the sauce - free
Chicken breast - free
Rice - free
Onions - free

Hopefully it will taste nice!
Will add more syns later maybe a small tesco healthy living naan bread or a curly wurly will decide later and update

Now off to sit chill and read the new SW magazine for a while :D

Well today didn't quite go to plan!!

I didn't have the syn free chips for lunch I just had rice and chicken
I made the syn free scones today made with smash and cottage cheese there quite nice

And the curry went wrong as I didn't have the chicken stock!! :(
So I made the smash chicken with SW wedges and it was lovely!! Really nice and so easy to make :)

So diary refreshed -

Breakfast same as before

Lunch -
Golden rice - free
Chicken - free

Snack - 2 scones - free

Dinner -
Smash chicken with SW wedges coated in garlic salt and paprika (yum!!)
Corn on cob - free
2 tbsp tomato ketchup - 2 syns
1 tbsp cream fraiche low fat - 1.5 syns
Tsp flora - 1 syn

Snack - curly wurly - 6 syns

Total syns - 11 1/2

I'm having a very lazy day today stayed in as had a headache all day :( think I need to up my water!
Had a friend over with her little one.

So far I've had -

Breakfast -
2x eggs - free
2x bacon - free
2 slice wholemeal nimble bread - hexB
1 tbsp ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch -
Pasta n sauce - chicken & mushroom - free
Carrots - free

Not sure what to have for dinner yet, I might make pizza chicken or try and make sweet potato curry or chicken tikka masala I'm having a really hungry day and would love nothing more than ordering a curry tonight but I no I would feel
Awful after so I'm gonna go shopping soon and get the ingredients to make something syn free and yummy :)

Will update later

God I'm having a really hungry day and I want to do is eat cake and cheesecake and chocolate!! ;( but I have resisted :)

Updated -

Snack
Curly wurly - 6 syns

Dinner
Chicken - free
Rice - free
Tesco light choices tikka masala - 5 syns
Tsp Mango chutney - 1 syn?

I'm gonna get early night to stop me caving and eating something I think

Well I'm on a night out tonight so saved my syns for drink!
Been shopping all day so lots of walking and had a lie in so funny food day -

Breakfast -
2x alpen light bar - hexB

No lunch

Dinner - SW chips with paprika and garlic salt - free

Drinks - dont no the syns gonna have a good night tho ;) sticking to vodka and lemonade tho

I weighed myself this morning and I'm back down to 16.3!! : D that was my lowest weight so far so since Tuesday I've lost 10lbs!! Must be water I think.

Today has been off plan as have a hangover and been round a friends for a family gathering and they put a good spread on so not even synned today I'm going to be back on track tomorro :)

Day 6-

Breakfast - banana
Had a busy morning cleaning and sorting things out at home

Lunch - golden rice - free

Dinner - went to the harvester and chose simply chicken so the chicken and jacket potato was free
Sour cream 1 and half tbsp - 4.5 syns
Peas - free

Salad cart -
Thousand island dressing - 5 syns
Salad - free
Potato - free
Mayonnaise - 5 syns

Weigh in tomorro but worried I will have ruined it after yesterday and today even though I stuck to plan today I feel really bloated tonight :-/
Tomorrow another day tho! :)

Hiya hun, just subscribing to your thread. Good luck for your WI today, looks like you've had a cracking start with that sneaky WI you've had.

Hi nice to see u on here! How's your day been today?

I weighed in this morning and have lost 6lbs! So down to 16.7 :) not as good as Sunday morning but I ruined it Sunday and Monday back on track 100% today
Got a wedding on the 10th and want that as my next goal!
I'm at a play zone with my little one today but feel a little sicky think I'm coming down with something :(

Food so far today -

Breakfast - 2x alpen light bar - hexB

Lunch -
jacket potato - free
Tuna - free
Salad - free
Mayo tbsp - ?

Will update this later xx

Yay well done. My oh found our scales didn't give the same weight as ours. We've been suffering with the lurgy too, poor little man has been waking loads through the night and no feeding properly.

Standard mayo works out at about 5 syns per tbsp if that helps.

Wow that's a lot for mayo!! I ate out so couldn't stop the syns but the tuna wasn't creamy so don't think it had much in it, ill syn it tho just incase!

For dinner I have had 3 chicken drumsticks with skin taken off with peppers cooked in maggi so juicy Mexican and golden rice this is all free apart from the maggi so juicy it's 5 syns for the pouch so I will say its 2.5 for what I had! Was really tasty too!

I'm making a chocolate Halloween cake for tomorro it's hard not to pick at it and I've gotta make my sons Halloween outfit so will be kept busy :)

Halloween :)

Made cakes with my son today and ashamed to say I did have a couple and pick when making them!! But I'm not beating myself up about it!

Breakfast - 1x alpen light bar - half hexB

Lunch -
jacket potato - free
Tbsp flora -
Tuna -free
Tbsp - salad cream -

Dinner -
Jacket potato - free
Tuna - free
Tsp flora -
Tbsp salad cream -

Picked at cakes so def over my syns but it was halloween so back on track tomorro and haven't been too bad

Went trick or treating tonight my son got so many sweets!! I'm glad I have no temptation to pick at them :)

I don't think I'd have self control, I thought about working out the syns for my baking but I might die. The last lot of baking I did ended up rolled in spiced sugar and drizzled in coffee icing with walnuts on top ... Did find a recipe for 3 Syn blueberry muffins which I may have to try. Glad you have a lovely time Trick or Treating, I can't wait to go to nana's house with Little Man next year as she was on holiday this year.

Definitely the right time of year for lots of lovely fluffy baked spuds, so much you can do with them too!

Ooh you must post the recipe for the muffins!! :)

Today has been on track -

Breakfast -
2x bacon - free
2x eggs - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Tbsp ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch -
Jacket potato - free
Baked beans - free
Cheese - hexA

Dinner -
SW chilli with rice - free

Attempted to make chilli but was more like spag bowl with rice lol but was tasty dont think the OH was too impressed but too polite to say lol

Am going to have some cake which will use all my syns xx

I shall! Just need to write it up, haven't tried them yet but I'm sure they'll be good. Hopefully I have it posted tomorrow with some other bits and pieces.

Sorry to hear about your chilli, any idea what went wrong?

Enjoy your cake! You deserve it. How is your little one doing? Its been really chilly around here, even had the snow suit out.

Here's that recipe for you! It's not one of mine its from the Slimming World Comfort Food book, let me know if you try it!!

Blueberry Muffins
Serves 6 (3 ½ Syns per serving)
Method
  1. Preheat oven to 200C or Gas Mark 6
  2. Place the blueberries, All Bran, sweetener and orange juice in a bowl and mix well.
  3. Sift in flour, baking powder and spices.
  4. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
  5. Line a muffin tin with 6 cases and divide mixture between cases.
  6. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and firm to touch.
  7. Remove from oven and serve warm with yogurt and blueberries.
Ingredients
198g Blueberries
28g All Bran Fibre Plus (roughly crushed)
2 Tbsp Sweetener
57ml Fresh Orange Juice
57g Self-Raising Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ Tsp Ground Ginger
2 Eggs (lightly beaten)

To Serve: Fat Free Natural Yogurt & Blueberries

Ooh I will definatly give them a try!! And ill post a Pic to show you xx

My chilly tasted nice just not very chilli like lol I think it was the spices maybe!

I've been off track abit yesterday and today :-/ but not been really bad so hoping for a stay the same or lose a pound. It's my bday Tuesday so going for dinner tonight but next week gonna be 100% ready for the wedding Im going to next week :)

My little one is being hard work today very clingy and crying just got him to sleep though.

How's your day? Xx

Back