Feeling pretty damn good

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Anything is possible, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Anything is possible

Anything is possible Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys,

Hope you are all having a good day today, not quite sure why but i am feeling pretty fantasic today... Even though i'm not i feel really skinny today...LOL Does anyone else have skinny days....

Well the countdown has began and I have 6 weeks to reach my goal.... I have 3 stone to lose.... (thats 7lbs per week) Do you think this is possible or even with LT am I setting myself up for a fall.... I dream of being skinny....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tigger123

tigger123 Member

Diet:
    liptrim
    Hi anything,your right anything is possible, keep thinking this way and im sure you will reach ur goal,
    I have a friend who was no lipotrim and she did it for 7 weeks and
    she lost 3stone so it is possible.

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I think you'll get close to the 3 stone anyways. Maybe aim for 2 and then anymore is bonus? Glad your feeling so good, and yes on this diet i do actually have skinny days!

5. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hey hun,
    Glad your feeling good! Most people generally lose a stone a month although if your bigger you tend to lose more. Go by this as a guide and anything over is a bonus!

6. Anything is possible

Anything is possible Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks guys, well i can only do what i can do.... good advice about settling for 2 stone then anything over is a bonus. I'm the type of person that if i dont achieve i will just give up...lol

Heres hoping to have another good day tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.