Feeling pretty damn good

Hi guys,

Hope you are all having a good day today, not quite sure why but i am feeling pretty fantasic today... Even though i'm not i feel really skinny today...LOL Does anyone else have skinny days....

Well the countdown has began and I have 6 weeks to reach my goal.... I have 3 stone to lose.... (thats 7lbs per week) Do you think this is possible or even with LT am I setting myself up for a fall.... I dream of being skinny....

Hi anything,your right anything is possible, keep thinking this way and im sure you will reach ur goal,
I have a friend who was no lipotrim and she did it for 7 weeks and
she lost 3stone so it is possible.

I think you'll get close to the 3 stone anyways. Maybe aim for 2 and then anymore is bonus? Glad your feeling so good, and yes on this diet i do actually have skinny days!

Hey hun,
Glad your feeling good! Most people generally lose a stone a month although if your bigger you tend to lose more. Go by this as a guide and anything over is a bonus!

thanks guys, well i can only do what i can do.... good advice about settling for 2 stone then anything over is a bonus. I'm the type of person that if i dont achieve i will just give up...lol

Heres hoping to have another good day tomorrow

Back