Feeling pretty damn good

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Anything is possible, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Anything is possible

Anything is possible Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys,

Hope you are all having a good day today, not quite sure why but i am feeling pretty fantasic today... Even though i'm not i feel really skinny today...LOL Does anyone else have skinny days....

Well the countdown has began and I have 6 weeks to reach my goal.... I have 3 stone to lose.... (thats 7lbs per week) Do you think this is possible or even with LT am I setting myself up for a fall.... I dream of being skinny....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tigger123

tigger123 Member

Diet:
    liptrim
    Hi anything,your right anything is possible, keep thinking this way and im sure you will reach ur goal,
    I have a friend who was no lipotrim and she did it for 7 weeks and
    she lost 3stone so it is possible.

4. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I think you'll get close to the 3 stone anyways. Maybe aim for 2 and then anymore is bonus? Glad your feeling so good, and yes on this diet i do actually have skinny days!

5. Zenaworrier

Zenaworrier Back to reality!

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    80kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    5kg(5.87%)
    Hey hun,
    Glad your feeling good! Most people generally lose a stone a month although if your bigger you tend to lose more. Go by this as a guide and anything over is a bonus!

6. Anything is possible

Anything is possible Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thanks guys, well i can only do what i can do.... good advice about settling for 2 stone then anything over is a bonus. I'm the type of person that if i dont achieve i will just give up...lol

Heres hoping to have another good day tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.