• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling pretty damn good

Hi guys,

Hope you are all having a good day today, not quite sure why but i am feeling pretty fantasic today... Even though i'm not i feel really skinny today...LOL Does anyone else have skinny days....

Well the countdown has began and I have 6 weeks to reach my goal.... I have 3 stone to lose.... (thats 7lbs per week) Do you think this is possible or even with LT am I setting myself up for a fall.... I dream of being skinny....
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi anything,your right anything is possible, keep thinking this way and im sure you will reach ur goal,
I have a friend who was no lipotrim and she did it for 7 weeks and
she lost 3stone so it is possible.

Gold Member
I think you'll get close to the 3 stone anyways. Maybe aim for 2 and then anymore is bonus? Glad your feeling so good, and yes on this diet i do actually have skinny days!

Back to reality!
Hey hun,
Glad your feeling good! Most people generally lose a stone a month although if your bigger you tend to lose more. Go by this as a guide and anything over is a bonus!
thanks guys, well i can only do what i can do.... good advice about settling for 2 stone then anything over is a bonus. I'm the type of person that if i dont achieve i will just give up...lol

Heres hoping to have another good day tomorrow