Feeling reall down after i caved last night :(

janinelee123

Don't know why but I am finding it so hard to get back into the LT way this time round. Iv done it before and had to come off it because the chemist closed for 4 days and never told me so I was left with no shakes. I started again on Monday and then last night I had a bad headache, was absolutely starving and nearly passed out so I caved and had sausage on toast :( now I feel like crap and am so peed off with myself. I want this so much, I want to feel good about the way I look and to be able to do things with my daughter without thinking how fat my legs look. I think my main problem was I was I only 1 shake a day. I find it do hard to have 3 and do t know why. Well iv got up this morning and had 1 shake already which I never do. I feel full and am going to make myself have another at around 1. I NEED TO DO THIS!!!! Sorry for the long pathetic failure of a post :(

heya, chin up that sausage on toast could be the best thing you have done, you now realise that you dont wanna do that anymore and to break the habit. Iv done this diet 4 yrs ago now and lost 5 stone and it has changed my life. its now day 3 on my 2nd time round and it is harder this time But I know it works so il stick with it as i wanna finally get to my goal. It will help if you try get those 3 shakes taken a day and i know its hard but drink water til it comes out your ears lol. the headaches mean your body is about 80% dehydrated and water is prob the key ingredient in this diet. just get back up on the wagon again and give it your all, for yourself and your daughter xx

Hi, thanks for that. Yea I'm back on it now and not hungry. Gonna have another shake soon and iv drank loads of water so no more headaches. It's mad because I could have eaten anything I wanted last night and I didn't so I know I don't need that food. I think I was just on a downer. I think I'm going to buy myself a new costume in a size 14 instead of the size 20 I have now :( then when I go to have something or feel down, I will look at the costume and see what I want from this. Iv lost 3.5 stone on slimming world already but the loss slowed down so much and I need a boost to keep me on the straight and narrow :)

Hi Janine, I heard someone else say when they were really struggling they would just break it right down hour to hour. Just decide to be 100% for the next hour then when you get there do the next hour. I dont know if this may help,. Good luck huni :)

That actually sounds like a really good idea Daisy because chances are I would either get over the feeling or it would end up being time for bed anyway. Lol. I'll try that and forcing myself to have atleast 2 shakes and hopefully 3 will help :)

janinelee123 im sorry you found it so much of a struggle but you can do this youve done it before so you know you can the only piece of advice is you need your 3 shakes every day, good luck hun xx

Janine, I know exactly how you feel because I caved in my first week, on day 3 or 4 I think, and I bawled like a baby over it because I felt so useless and crap and I was ready to give up. The lovely people here at this forum convinced me I was stronger than that and I've been 100% since then except for one planned meal on my birthday. I'm stronger than I believed I was and so are you, you CAN do this! I learned to stay positive and stop thinking badly of myself, be kind to myself and now I feel like the weeks are flying! I'm convinced that positivity is key and I'll keep preaching about it until everyone who thinks they can't do it listens!!

Good luck! xxx

You can do this, stay on the train and power through!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling loads better now. I'm still really struggling but I think it's all in my head now. I have a goal and I know this is the only way I can get to that goal. It's down to me so I need to stop whining and just do it. Lol. I'm really going to try my best to have 3 shakes today because I know that will help a lot. I'm going to try and drink a lot more water too :)

Perfect attitude! Force then shakes I you have too, you'll be too stuffed to eat!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Back