feeling really broody, but do i want another?

bunnie

hello,

I'm currently doing SW and loving it, i have a fair way to go but i am looking forward to being able to fit into the clothes i love:D

we have 2 girls already who are 11 and 7 this year.

i have really started to feel broody lately :eek:, which is really odd as my husband and i have only just started getting time to ourselves as none of the in laws took the girls overnight for us to spend time together until last summer. also we are looking to move house so would have to look at 4 bedrooms rather than 3 i guess.

i dont know if its my age ( I'm 35 this year, OH is 44 ) and its kind of like times running out? or if i really do want another baby?

I'm also a student nurse, so if i did get pregnant i would have to take time off.

i dont even know why I'm writing this lol, just not sure whats going on in my head or my body just now lol

I am pregnant with no 5 and none of them have been planned:eek: But I did go a very broody stage about 2 years ago, when my youngest was 2. I talked it through with my OH and said that if I wanted another then fine but to think about it first. I waited about 6 mths during which time our beloved Dog died. I became very sad so we decided to get a pup, we got a Cocker Spaniel and my broodiness disappeared, we got another Cocker then in January and were more than Happy. I then found out that I was expecting again and at first was not at all Happy as I didn't have that broody feeling anymore, I am well over that now of course. What I am trying to say but waffling a bit is that if I were you I would give it a couple of months discuss it with your OH and then see how you feel. You will have given yourself time to lose the weight that you want to and the feeling may go away or have got stronger. I am def not trying to put you off as I love having a big family but I don't think I was broody at all just a passing phase which was replaced by 'puppy love'. I am not suggesting you get a dog I am just saying us females are complex characters and I would just give yourself time to work it out?
Good luck and take care Jo

Back