feeling really dishearten

vicklee

:cry:im feeling really low i weighted myself and im he same as i was last week no lose nothing!!!! i really wanna lose as much as poss by my xmas party which is on the 11 dec so about 3 weeks. i am tempted to do 2 weeks on cambridge diet to drop a stone which i know i can do. it is my monthly this week do you think thats why i havent lost?
help x x x:devilangel::devilangel:

Aww hun I know exactly how you feel. I stayed the same on my weigh in this week and I've also got my monthly so that's what I'm putting it down to. Try not to get disheartened because you're doing well on the diet and you'll prob see a big loss next week. It will be water retention. I would just stick with the xenical. xx

;-( x x x

sorry your feelin down hun.. been the same this week.. actually stopped taking the tabs yesterday as i was so sick on maintaining or only losing 1lb.. but after some kind words from others im back on the ball.. yes being that time its proberly the reason for the lack of loss and like diamonds said you will proberly see a bigger loss next week, keep your chin up hun xx

thanks hun, i think i just want to much to soon x x x

aww c'mon hun :hug99:

i know its hard, we all want to see the scales go down, and they will, promise!

it could be totm thats done it, it happened to me hun, but i put a pound on :( but i drew a line under it, and started again and lost that pound and extra the following week!

you could be retaining water,so drink more water to flush through.

you'll do it!!!

Last edited:
TOTM has a lot to answer for when dieting. I am post-menopausal so I don't have those worries. One good thing about getting old :D

thanks girls you make me feel so much better, ill stick with it x x x

Back