Feeling really down!!!

Sharlet

Hi everyone!
I've had a really bad week so far. Tuesdays WI I only lost 1/2 a pound, I'm not ungrateful but I had worked so hard! I came home and ate two bars of chocolate! Now i feel bad but i really want more!!! Also little things are just going wrong. What can I do to get rid of this need for chocolate??
Thanks Sharlet xx

hi hun don't be so hard on urself thats a pack of butter. i have trouble when i eat chocolate sets me off on a binge :eek: the more i have the more i want someone suggested to me to eat a banana ( worth a try) do u like alpen light they do a fugdey one and as u get 2 of them for a h/e b it might be enough to stop u craving bars of chocolate good luck stick with it :)

I have recently discovered Cadbury's treat size multipack choc bars (crunchie, dairy milk, caramel, curly wurly etc) and they're on average around 70 syns each! I save my syns and have 3 chocs in the evening with a cuppa :)

Charlie x

Have you tried low cal drinking chocolate?? Doesn't do it for everyone but is very sweet so can help. I like cocoa which is less sweet but still chocolatey and only one sin per mug (using milk as healthy option)
Cheer up! Tomorrow is another dieting day... eek!

I have recently discovered Cadbury's treat size multipack choc bars (crunchie, dairy milk, caramel, curly wurly etc) and they're on average around 70 syns each! I save my syns and have 3 chocs in the evening with a cuppa :)

Charlie x
i would eat the whole pack if i bought them lol :eek:

Thanks everyone. I've managed to stay away from the chocolate so far. I just hope tomorrow is a better day! Don't think I can cope if it isn't.
I'm afraid to even touch any chocolate because I know I wouldn't stop. So I use my syns with other food or don't use them at all. When I reach my 2st target I'm going to have the biggest bar to say well done to myself then from there on be good xx

Hey, don't stay away from the choc if you really fancy it! Grab a Curly Wurly (6) or a Fudge (5), syn it and chomp away! Options hot choc is fab too, at 2 syns a sachet.

I find if I have a little bit each day or other day I am less likely to fall face first into a half pound block!

I also find that sugar free jelly done with lots of fresh fruit in it can cure my sweet cravings.

Have a great week xxxxxx

I couldn't trust myself with fun size bars, I'd just eat twice as many! I'm an all or nothing girl and went from eating a bar every afternoon and any more I could get my hands on to very rarely eating it at all these days - just the odd chocolate desert in a restaurant. I know you won't believe me and I didn't believe it myself but after less than two weeks the cravings went away and I can take it or leave it now. When I do eat it now I just think 'there's nothing special about this, not worth the syns' and I can confidently say if I was offered one now it wouldn't be a struggle to say no. Stick at it, and see how you feel about it in a couple weeks of no chocolate. If you still really crave it then limit yourself to curly wurlys or fun size stuff to get your fix :)

Curly Wurly's are my saviour - and I don't even have a particularly sweet tooth!! I stick them in the freezer too, cos then they last ages as you break them up into small pieces and they melt in your mouth all gooey... yum yum... Gutted I ate my last one last night lol! xx

I couldn't trust myself with fun size bars, I'd just eat twice as many! I'm an all or nothing girl and went from eating a bar every afternoon and any more I could get my hands on to very rarely eating it at all these days - just the odd chocolate desert in a restaurant. I know you won't believe me and I didn't believe it myself but after less than two weeks the cravings went away and I can take it or leave it now. When I do eat it now I just think 'there's nothing special about this, not worth the syns' and I can confidently say if I was offered one now it wouldn't be a struggle to say no. Stick at it, and see how you feel about it in a couple weeks of no chocolate. If you still really crave it then limit yourself to curly wurlys or fun size stuff to get your fix :)

oooooh i hope i can get like this it's fatal if i buy chocolate once i start i can't stop havent had any for 7 days now even ignored the half priced easter eggs in tescos this morning usually i would have had a few of them by now hee hee but have to say i am not missing it now and can walk past it without my mouth watering ;) just hope this lasts :)

Back