• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling really down!!!

Hi everyone!
I've had a really bad week so far. Tuesdays WI I only lost 1/2 a pound, I'm not ungrateful but I had worked so hard! I came home and ate two bars of chocolate! Now i feel bad but i really want more!!! Also little things are just going wrong. What can I do to get rid of this need for chocolate??
Thanks Sharlet xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi hun don't be so hard on urself thats a pack of butter. i have trouble when i eat chocolate sets me off on a binge :eek: the more i have the more i want someone suggested to me to eat a banana ( worth a try) do u like alpen light they do a fugdey one and as u get 2 of them for a h/e b it might be enough to stop u craving bars of chocolate good luck stick with it :)

charliemm

Silver Member
S: 13st3lb C: 9st0.8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 4st2.2lb(31.46%)
I have recently discovered Cadbury's treat size multipack choc bars (crunchie, dairy milk, caramel, curly wurly etc) and they're on average around 70 syns each! I save my syns and have 3 chocs in the evening with a cuppa :)

Charlie x

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
Have you tried low cal drinking chocolate?? Doesn't do it for everyone but is very sweet so can help. I like cocoa which is less sweet but still chocolatey and only one sin per mug (using milk as healthy option)
Cheer up! Tomorrow is another dieting day... eek!

I have recently discovered Cadbury's treat size multipack choc bars (crunchie, dairy milk, caramel, curly wurly etc) and they're on average around 70 syns each! I save my syns and have 3 chocs in the evening with a cuppa :)

Charlie x
i would eat the whole pack if i bought them lol :eek:

Thanks everyone. I've managed to stay away from the chocolate so far. I just hope tomorrow is a better day! Don't think I can cope if it isn't.
I'm afraid to even touch any chocolate because I know I wouldn't stop. So I use my syns with other food or don't use them at all. When I reach my 2st target I'm going to have the biggest bar to say well done to myself then from there on be good xx

MancBird

Always comes back to MMs!
G: 12st0lb
Hey, don't stay away from the choc if you really fancy it! Grab a Curly Wurly (6) or a Fudge (5), syn it and chomp away! Options hot choc is fab too, at 2 syns a sachet.

I find if I have a little bit each day or other day I am less likely to fall face first into a half pound block!

I also find that sugar free jelly done with lots of fresh fruit in it can cure my sweet cravings.

Have a great week xxxxxx

EmmyLou30

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st6lb(8.7%)
I couldn't trust myself with fun size bars, I'd just eat twice as many! I'm an all or nothing girl and went from eating a bar every afternoon and any more I could get my hands on to very rarely eating it at all these days - just the odd chocolate desert in a restaurant. I know you won't believe me and I didn't believe it myself but after less than two weeks the cravings went away and I can take it or leave it now. When I do eat it now I just think 'there's nothing special about this, not worth the syns' and I can confidently say if I was offered one now it wouldn't be a struggle to say no. Stick at it, and see how you feel about it in a couple weeks of no chocolate. If you still really crave it then limit yourself to curly wurlys or fun size stuff to get your fix :)

S: 10st7lb C: 9st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st7.5lb(5.1%)
Curly Wurly's are my saviour - and I don't even have a particularly sweet tooth!! I stick them in the freezer too, cos then they last ages as you break them up into small pieces and they melt in your mouth all gooey... yum yum... Gutted I ate my last one last night lol! xx

I couldn't trust myself with fun size bars, I'd just eat twice as many! I'm an all or nothing girl and went from eating a bar every afternoon and any more I could get my hands on to very rarely eating it at all these days - just the odd chocolate desert in a restaurant. I know you won't believe me and I didn't believe it myself but after less than two weeks the cravings went away and I can take it or leave it now. When I do eat it now I just think 'there's nothing special about this, not worth the syns' and I can confidently say if I was offered one now it wouldn't be a struggle to say no. Stick at it, and see how you feel about it in a couple weeks of no chocolate. If you still really crave it then limit yourself to curly wurlys or fun size stuff to get your fix :)
oooooh i hope i can get like this it's fatal if i buy chocolate once i start i can't stop havent had any for 7 days now even ignored the half priced easter eggs in tescos this morning usually i would have had a few of them by now hee hee but have to say i am not missing it now and can walk past it without my mouth watering ;) just hope this lasts :)