Feeling really down

Susiewoosie

In it to lose it
I don't know why but I feel really low at the moment. I keep jumping on and off the scales and now they say I have put 1.5lb on since my weigh in on Sunday. I know I shouldn't keep using the scales but I don't seem to be able to help it.

I have stuck 100% to sw and I'm hoping it's just because my stomach is not playing the game at the moment. I'm eating lots of fibre rich foods and they seem to have a reverse effect on me at the moment.

Sorry for the rant and feeling sorry for myself.:cry:

Sue

Awww hun!!

Right put the scales away, take the batteries out anything to stop you getting back on them.
Depending on what days you do, you will weigh heavier at the start of the week and mysteriously towards the end you get lighter (dont ask me how and dont question it!!) Lol
I try to avoid too many Green Days as I bloat with them, so I do about 2 a week and not before weigh day either.
If you stick to the plan 100% the weight will come off.
I have a weight trend that me and my Consultant graphed out...I loose, stay the same, gain then stay same, then loose! I expect it now, but got so upset when I knew I had been good and the scales show a gain. I can also gain up to 7lbs just before the time of the month too.
Nothing in life is easy, but please dont give in and grab rubbish as you are feeling low.
Sending you huge positive vibes!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

I don't know why but I feel really low at the moment. I keep jumping on and off the scales and now they say I have put 1.5lb on since my weigh in on Sunday. I know I shouldn't keep using the scales but I don't seem to be able to help it.

I have stuck 100% to sw and I'm hoping it's just because my stomach is not playing the game at the moment. I'm eating lots of fibre rich foods and they seem to have a reverse effect on me at the moment.

Sue
Hey you rant away thats what were here for. Do you do a food diary on here? it may help, if other people have a read through they may see something you may have over looked (not that I am saying you have) I know a lot of people who thought they were doing it 100% but hadnt with out realising it, me included. I am also a serial scales hopper I do it every morning I am terrible for it to the point of obsession. Make sure you drink loads of water too it will keep things moving

Sue

Hi Sue,

Hang on in there Honey!

Are you drinking enough water? If you up your intake of fibre rich foods, you must also increase the amount of water you drink otherwise the fibre will just bulk.

I know it's hard not to jump on and off the scales, but body fluid can flucuate quite drastically from day-to-day, so it's not a good indicator of your real weight. Try not to torture yourself.. x

Sounds like your body might just be a bit backed up. DONT GIVE UP.I'm sure if you give it a couple days things will right themselves ( i'm trying to politely say you might just need a big poo! )

Definitely obsessed with scales. I weigh sometimes 3 or 4 times a day. Will try and up my water intake and see if it helps Leila. Don't think I'm strong enough to take the batteries out of the scales though Kerry-Ann.

I don't do a diary on here Sonia but I belong to SW online (bodyoptomise) and fill in the online diary there. I am doing all green days at the moment because I'm not really into meat.

Thanks guys for being so understanding and helpful:eek:

Sue

Sounds like your body might just be a bit backed up. DONT GIVE UP.I'm sure if you give it a couple days things will right themselves ( i'm trying to politely say you might just need a big poo! )

I sure hope so:D

Hey love,

I'm sure everything will be fine, i've got my first WI tonight and i feel very similiar too as i am a serial scale hopper.
Best of luck hun, we're all here for you xxx

Thanks Sue, will do.

And put those bloody scales away! Don't let a number determine how you feel.. xxx

Back