Feeling really happy today!

Shaz1980

Hi everyone hope you are all ok. I am feeling really good today. I have lost just under 2 stone in 3 weeks and gone from a size 20 to a size 16. Hubby paid for me to get a pedicure, facial and to get my nails done this morning as a treat for doing so well. I am going to a murder mystery weekend this Saturday and i have bought a brand new dress and am really excited. Before LT i would have dreaded seeing evryone and would have preferred to stay at home but now i can't wait. I could not have done it without LT, this site and all of you.

Thank you all
xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a fabulous time, you'll feel like a million dollars x x

well done, thats brill, have a great time

2 dress sizes in 3 weeks! how fantastic! Have a wonderful time at the murder mystery weekend, im sure u will look and feel fab x

Fantastic loss! Enjoy the weekend.
Jon
xx

Thank you everyone. I am getting weighed in the morning so hopefully i will have lost some more and feel even better. It really makes it worthwhile when you see the weight fall off. Everyone is trying to convince me to eat while i am there but i wont be giving in. Don't need to eat loads and get drunk to have fun x x

Oh that sounds just lovely. Well done on losing the weight and on hubby being so nice to give you such a lovely treat. HAve a fab weekend. The new dress will be great.

Let me just say WOW your losses are incredible and to lose 2 dress sizes already you must be living on cloud 9. That was a brilliant treat for you he's definitely a keeper haha! Have a brilliant time at the weekend and take lots of pics its nice to look back at your journey on LT.

Back