feeling really ill

lucinda1985

ok so today i woke up feeling fine, went to get weight and have lost 3 lbs. when i got to uni i went in the computer room to do some group work and almost imediately i felt ill. had a pounding headache, felt dizzy, sick and my hand went numb?? i went to about 30 minutes of my lecture after that and had to leave as i nearly vomitted on someones head lol. i had a sleep for a couple of hours but i still feel crap. i feel like i need to eat but i dont want to as i feel i may throw it up. xx

Have you had all your shakes today honey?? I remember first time round I felt a bit iffy ...but stuck it out and it does pass. Although you need to keep an eye on it and if your worried contact your pharmacist/lipotrim and see what they suggest honey x x x

Oh, hun - sounds horrible. I'm afraid I have no idea what would be best as I haven't experienced it myself... :(

I'd maybe suggest tuck yourself up with hot drinks for a bit, and re-evaluate in another couple of hours?

Unless it gets so bad you have to see a doctor, then it's got to come down to what you think your body's telling you. If you feel like dry toast or a biscuit or something will help with the sickness, then so be it, and if you drop out of ketosis for a day or two, that's really not the end of the world!

Hope it passes soon,
Hugs, Marianne x

Feeling much better now girls. I think it was a migrane. Stuck to the plan 100% although i did have a moment where i was tempted to eat a crisp butty. xx

ummm crisp butties lol that well know migrane cure, so glad it passed and you are feeling better x

Last edited:
Anyone feel really really full when they have there first shake in morning I just had mine I'm fit to explode

Back