feeling really really down

Is anybody else feeling down? I have to say not eating is making me depressed - feel like I want to kill my OH - he's driving me mad. Feel on the verge of screaming at him all the time.

Finding it so so hard. Also, kept trying to post and it didn't seem to be working.

Sounds daft but a few little negative things are just overwhelming to me at this point.

This is just too hard for me....

Hi hang in there it's definitely tough but remember why u started the diet and how great u will feel. Is it not eating getting u down or ur oh?

Hi Kate - it is a tough diet. Most of the time I feel fine but there are days when it becomes really difficult. Just look at how much weight you have lost so far - fantastic and you are nearly half way to your target. Keep up the good work. Go and have a lovely warm bath - the mood will pass. Good luck. x

Just read ur post again and saw it was not eating that was getting u down. I know how u feel but I keep trying to think of the end results and positive things. It's always when I think of how long my journey will be that I get down. Hope u feel better x

Hun look at my post last week .. weepy why .. I felt so down .. It felt like a dark cloud and I am happy to report it passed after a day/2 and then my energy burst came so I've headed back to the gym!

Everyone one here was so supportive just keeping posting that's what got me through that really bad day x

Ah Guys - thanks so much. Really appreciate your support. Good to know I'm not alone when I'm doing this. Means a lot.
thank you.

kate ur not alone there i feel like giving my oh a dig in head most days even before LT lol try and treat ur self when u feel down , i would have a bubble bath x

Kate- I've been in the exact same place the last few days and my pharmacist said that it could last a week or so, I had four days of it and I hated it but coming up out of it now. Its horrible but I just kept doing little things and trying on the dresses I got and that. It helps you through if you have something nice to look forward to each week as a reward for getting through! Keep up the good work!! :)

Like Kingiejules says "Keep the Goal in Mind". I was really cold and moody today and went to the post office. I had to pass the chip shop and it smelt sooooo good, but I thought ... hey, why would I even look at or sniff some stupid lardy food, when in a couple of months I will look and feel good? .... it was a no brainer .. I really didn't want anything, it's just I was feeling a bit low. Funnily this has made me feel better all afternoon!! It was just a question of realising why I'm doing this! I guess we can all feel a bit low at times, but look at the rewards that lie ahead!!

Like the song says " things can only get better!!" Keep going it will soon pass and then you can look in the mirror without cringing!!

Back