Feeling really weak from period?

serife

Hi I'm on day 4 of my Cambridge diet, currently I'm having 3 shakes and a meal of chicken and broccoli.

Day 4 and my period started a few hours ago, I had 1 shake and felt really weak and tired so I went to sleep with some pain killers. Woke up feeling better until I came downstairs to make another shake and physically couldn't stand up without my legs feeling all shaky.

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to help with this problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Hi I'm on day 4 of my Cambridge diet, currently I'm having 3 shakes and a meal of chicken and broccoli.

Day 4 and my period started a few hours ago, I had 1 shake and felt really weak and tired so I went to sleep with some pain killers. Woke up feeling better until I came downstairs to make another shake and physically couldn't stand up without my legs feeling all shaky.

Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to help with this problem? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks
How are you feeling today? it could be your blood sugar level or pain killers on an empty stomach. Either way, the best solution is to have a shake, not introduce sugars or carbs. I got the shaky feeling (and I mean really shaking) when I restarted cambridge - it was the withdrawals. Went away quickly though. It can be scary if it's the first time it's happened to you.

Keep going though and good luck and soon you'll see the results.

How are you feeling today? it could be your blood sugar level or pain killers on an empty stomach. Either way, the best solution is to have a shake, not introduce sugars or carbs. I got the shaky feeling (and I mean really shaking) when I restarted cambridge - it was the withdrawals. Went away quickly though. It can be scary if it's the first time it's happened to you.

Keep going though and good luck and soon you'll see the results.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm feeling better today in terms of the shakiness, but my back is killing me, it just hurts allllll over.

I ended up having my chicken and broccoli a lot earlier than usual and that helped.

I feel like it was kind of a mistake as I was feeling really hungry later on in the evening. Ended up having some extra chicken as I had all my shakes I was allowed.

Back