Feeling rubbish after my 1st week.

peagirl989

So today was my first at home weigh in (i'm not going to classes) and it wasnt good.

I was a bit naughty and weighed myself midweek and I'd lost a 1lb and 3/4 (I only want to lose a stone so I'm not expecting huge losses every week), so i was really pleased then on sat night i had a girly night with a curry and x factor at a friends and i ended up drinking to much wine :cry: and then on sunday when we went over to my mums she had cooked us a massive buffet meal thing without me knowing and i couldnt say no :cry: :cry:

So anyway, i weighed myself this morning and i've officially lost 1/4 lb. How crap is that?? Im so annoyed at myself.

stay focused.
i know its not nice seeing that and everyone wants to see something good in their first week but honestly....id be overjoyed if id had all what you did and posted a loss,no matter how small that loss was.
keep going and you will see the benefits and the losses.

jus dust yourself off and start over again :)

the way i look at it any loss is better than a gain ? is it not?

x

still a loss - even if its a small one - i think the 2 meals (curry and buffet) are going to have impacted your loss this week - so give it 4 weeks (yes 4!) and see how you are doing then - our bodies take time to show changes, and it may be that next week you lose much more if you continue on plan.

Good luck - Rome wasnt built in a day etc xxxx

aww hun .. dont worry out weight fluctuates through the day. and at least u know the reason u didnt loose as much as u expected. optimise 100% this week and im sure you'll feel better :)

furthermore at least u still lost, at least ur on the move :D

Thanks everyone, i'm just so annoyed lol!

But yes, I am going to really go for it this week! I just finder the closer to xmas we're getting, the mroe social eating things I have coming up, so I really want to go for it as much as I can!

Do you all do EE? I have been doing that, but have been looking at green as i'm fine eating quorn etc most of the time. What do you think?

Some people find EE is fine, and others prefer Red and Green days - maybe do a week of Green and see how you find it?

x

Hi Peagirl (love the name by the way, especially as mushy peas are basically my favourite food!!)
Look, I know you've had a frustrating and disheartening week with lots of obstacles and of course it would have been nice to have a fab first couple of weeks to get you into it, but remember, you have still had a loss after all that wine, curry and a lush buffet!! Just draw a line under it, have a think about how you could deal with such situations better in future, and move on! As Ellebear rightly says, try and look at it over the course of a month! It's about the bigger picture, and what you do most of the time, not on the odd special occasion that will be the proof of the pudding! Good luck and don't be down! Just think positively and put your energies into planning lots of nice yummy SW friendly meals!XXXXXX

Back