Feeling rubbish after seeing myself in a Primark changin room

Tanya c

:cry::cry:

Have just come back from a trip to Primark and feel really awful! I have been struggling on the plan recently due to being depressed but today when trying on a size 16 top when I used to be a 12- 14, really shook me. I can't believe how much weight I've put on:cry:
And to top it, I'm on the 10th voucher of my doc's vouchers and haven't lost anything ... keep putting it back on.
So won't be eligible for a 2nd set and really can't afford the ww fee due to finances.
I'm also really sad cos I start a new job next Thursday singing once a week in a restaurant... I love what I do but I hate my size and won't be looking very slinky at all...

Sorry for moaning... Just really sad:cry:

xxx

I do know how you feel. Singing in a restaurant is amazing! I don't know how on earth you do that with depression. Well done you. The adrenalin will get the seratonin levels high and help with the depression. Start again. You can and will do it

:cry::cry:

Have just come back from a trip to Primark and feel really awful! I have been struggling on the plan recently due to being depressed but today when trying on a size 16 top when I used to be a 12- 14, really shook me. I can't believe how much weight I've put on:cry:
And to top it, I'm on the 10th voucher of my doc's vouchers and haven't lost anything ... keep putting it back on.
So won't be eligible for a 2nd set and really can't afford the ww fee due to finances.
I'm also really sad cos I start a new job next Thursday singing once a week in a restaurant... I love what I do but I hate my size and won't be looking very slinky at all...

Sorry for moaning... Just really sad:cry:

xxx

Cheap glass, cheap mirrors in Primark thats all. Chin up!! xx

:wave_cry:
yes i have to agree that primark sizes are on the smaller size! congratulations on your singing job, wish i could sing! x

I would just like to add that primark trousers seem to always been 10-12 inches too long for me too!!! Which leads me to believe I am actually more undertall than overweight;):D

aw dont worry too much hunni... primark is evil lol - i always have to wear at least a size bigger in there than other places AND the mirrors never make you look good you look lovely in your photo and way to go singing in a resturant i soo wish i could sing lol!
xx

Actually I have been convinced for some time that changing rooms mirrors are designed to make you look as awful as possible. I can't think why though as 9 times out of 10 if I look awful, I don't buy. About time changing rooms got some nice mirrors and lighting that is more flattering. Sizes change depending on where you buy. Anything imported from China or there abouts is guarenteed to be tiny no matter what size it says on the label.
Oh and as far as Primark. Even the kids sizes come up small. My daughter is very small for her age and a size 4-5 dress my mum bought for her recently just fits her and is really short. (she's 3 1/2).

Back