Feeling rubbish...

**sparkles**

Silver Member
My IBS has really been playing up today. Hardly slept last night for the crampy pains in my stomach and had to take the day off work today. It can only be hormonal-I'm not overly stressed and it's certainly not to do with my diet! I'm gutted that after all these years it seems to have come back with a vengeance. I only suffered with it a couple of weeks ago and now I have it again-plus totm. Been dosing myself up on tablets from the early hours but nothing is working much at the moment. I feel bloated and fat and extremely uncomfortable....

I don't want to frighten you but maybe you should ask for a referral to a gynae. I suffered with what i was told was IBS for years and it turned out to be endometriosis. The symptoms are pretty similar and being around your TOTM it made me think. I had some keyhole surgery 4 years ago and have been almost painfree ever since. Its not a life threatening illness but affects more women than people realise. My consultant told me that anyone with IBS symptoms should be tested.

I always had bloating and pain. I really hope you get some relief soon hon i really sympathise with you xxx

Buscopan helped me aswell honey for cramping. xxx

I had endless tests years ago before I was told for sure that it was IBS. Unfortunately now it seems as bad as it was when I first had it. I may just take myself back to the docs if it keeps being troublesome as they do say if you are over 40 and haven't had symptoms for a long time you should get it checked out. I've been taking Buscopan for it-it's certainly helped a little bit with the cramping, but I still have the diarrhoea, which means I can't go far from a loo. The symptoms can last anything from a few days to a week or more.:(

Sorry to hear what you are going through.

You have posted some wonderfully inspiring posts that I have really enjoyed reading.

Having seen a close friend in hospital last year being diagnosed with IBS and coming across a number of bowel conditions in the past, I so understand why you are feeling fed up and lousy.

I do hope that you are better soon and regain your lovely 'sparkle' x

((((Hugs)))) to you hon, i dunno if you have tried colpermin, they are a peppermint capsule they can help a bit too. I feel so sorry for you having the pain and associated problems is awful and can make you feel so drained. i hope you feel so much better soo darling xxxx

((((Hugs)))) to you hon, i dunno if you have tried colpermin, they are a peppermint capsule they can help a bit too. I feel so sorry for you having the pain and associated problems is awful and can make you feel so drained. i hope you feel so much better soo darling xxxx
Thanks. I always used to have Colpermin when I first started suffering with IBS-but for some reason nothing seems to do any good for the first few days. I got through the last of my Buscopan over yesterday and this morning and I thought I'd give Colofac a try as it's meant to deal with more of the symptoms than Buscopan does. I've been at work today and it's been awful still. I'm fed up.:( It's stopping me from losing any more weight as well as I'm so bloated.

Sending a hug Sparkles, think you need to see the doc honey. Hope you are better soon.

xxx

Aw hon sorry you are bloating an suffrin. Have the quacks given you any mebeverine? (((((((More Healing Huggles))))))) xxx

Aw hon sorry you are bloating an suffrin. Have the quacks given you any mebeverine? (((((((More Healing Huggles))))))) xxx
I've never heard of that-I'll give anything a try once! I've had one Colofac already and, although it took a while, I'm hoping that it's started to ease the pain and stop the diarrhoea. I don't feel half as bloated as earlier. I hope these are going to work.

please can you tell me how i open a new thread as need some advice x

Back