Feeling rubbish!!

-Laura-

Silver Member
Just got back from weigh-in and had 1.5lb gain :sigh:

Until a couple of weeks ago the most I'd ever gained in one week was half a pound, and now I've gone and gained that!! I was doing so well with constant losses after yo-yoing for ages, and I'm really worried I'm going to slip back to gaining, losing, gaining, losing, gaining, losing ad infinitum.

I've just started a new uni course/teacher training this week, so I've lost a bit of control over my meals. I'm leaving the house early and getting home late, and I'm worried about how I'm going to fit in cooking a good SW tea, and preparing a good packup for the next day, and still manage to find time to fit in my work and planning once the course really gets going.

Just feel the need for a bit of a rant and a bit of a boost - wasn't even at my usual group this week so didn't leave feeling all fired up and ready to battle the bulge like I usually do!

Any inspirational comments are very much welcomed!

Your weight loss has been really good. You have lost almost a stone. Just remember that when you feel despondent.

The time issue is a difficult one. Can you cook something that will last for two days so that you only have to prepare your evening meal every other day. Packed lunches should be quite easy........boiled eggs, ham, tomatoes, fruit, yogurt. Not much preparation there. Ryvitas take no prep. canned tuna mixed in low fat cream cheese, cold pasta or rice dishes. All simple, easy to prepare, filling SW friendly foods.

I wish you luck. You have a lot on your plate.........course wise of course !!!

Thanks Sue, that really helps.

Just felt so rubbish when I got back last night!! Need to make time to do full week meal plans I think, try and keep on track that way!

we all have gain weeks (unless living like a saint) and the first ones can be SO painful :( dont worry - its just life and it sucks.

Next week i bet you lose your gain and more!!! Dont worry too much or be too hard on yourself. SW works, but sometimes life gets in the way xxx

Back