feeling rubbish!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
It's monday i and i have had a rubhish week :confused: went to the clothes show yesterday and everyone was skinny and all the clothes were for teeny tiny people so i feel like crap i can't even bring myself to drag my fat bottom to the gym i feel really really sick with worry because i know i'm a bit off track i could do with hiding from weigh in wed .anybody any words of advice.

Hey hun don't feel too down just think about next years clothes show when you don't feel big because you won't be! I feel a bit off track and I'm only on my second week sometimes its just a bit harder than others x

Don't give up hunni, go to the gym, you'll feel better for it xx

Hun, first off dont worry about weigh in, if you have gone off track then draw a line under it and just start again. Even in the unlikely event you have have a gain it is not the end of the world as you can get that back off again.

The more you stress, the more you crave the comfort foods, so use this site to get the frustration out, dust yourself off, get to the gym and work out to get rid of your stress and then plan your meals until weigh in.

Planning is the key to SW.

Take Care and big hugs xxx

Fashion is a horrible thing to compare yourself too. Models are not always a true representation of what real women look like. In fact, if you surveyed 100 men and asked them if they would prefer a model, or a woman with curves and a bit of flesh on their bones, the vast majority would would choose fleshy over skinny.

We are all on a journey to try and lose weight and feel better about ourselves, but also it's important to learn to love who you are at every step along the way. There are plenty of clothes you can buy to accentuate and show off the assets you have, and play down the bits you're not that happy with. You are beautiful and sexy in your own way. Who gives a stuff about the size nothing models? Forget 'em! You're brill! :)

aww thankyou all i do feel a bit more cheerful am back on track today and looking forward to the gym!! to be fair there were models and dancers and the models were rank but the dancers looked great this time next year lol....

I remember someone once explaining models and dancers to me, when I commented (sadly) about how skinny they all were:

"Nice from afar, but far from nice!" was the reply....makes me smile when I think about it now...maybe that could be your mantra too?!

Back