Feeling sad need advice

No don't be sorry :) I cried because I was touched

Thank you once again, all well that ends well although I still wish I had not had to go through that!

When you've been putting all your efforts in to something, it's not nice to feel that it isn't paying off. But all your help was invaluable :eek:

oh that's alright hun. :) the whole point of a group is to help and support each other. we wouldn't want you to go alone through that and thanks to this site, you'll never have to feel alone again. :gen126: we are all one large kooky family on here and i'm glad that we made you feel better.

i have felt like that before when i had been good the first time i did SW. sometimes our body just wants to be annoying, like it's saying "i don't want you to put me through this", but eventually it realises our minds and aims are for it's own good. :D

wow cheekychinchilla you seem to be ticking off your targets marvelously.

i'm not making any targets personally lest i fall flat, 'cause i know i will draw back if i think i've failed my target.

Well done Naomi - so glad to hear about your good loss. I'm really glad you're feeling a bit better about things. Keep up the good work, ZXXX

Back