Feeling sad

get out there and shake it! :) for every man who doesn't like them or tells his mates he does like them but secretely does there's a hell of alot more that do love them.

I have revised my target (and will revise it further yet i think) because i am frightened of losing my bum!! I hate flat bums, or those that are just non existent ;)

Oh honey. I feel horrible that happened to you! It can really knock your resolve. I hope you can shake the negative energy and keep moving forward. There are plenty of people in your life who love and respect you. They are the ones who count. And your baby will grow up with a healthy and vibrant mommy. What's better than that?! Keep going.

Hi guys thanks for your support.
Just can't understand how people can be so cruel I wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally I just am trying to think they were showing off to one another.

Re the confidence issue. No I don't have much and how can I magic some from thin air? My dad knocked it out of me as I was growing up and so did my mum to an extent. The only person who has given me an ounce of confidence is my husband.

I shall pick myself up dust myself down and carry on but am still hurting inside. X

I shall pick myself up dust myself down and carry on but am still hurting inside. X

Don't be !!!! Don't give it a second thought, neither they nor the remark are worth giving any brain space to.

We all think you are lovely,

hugs xxx

You should be very confident with a face as pretty as that! :) Don't give those losers any more of your brain time! It's hard to think people like that exist, but they do, we are surrounded by them in all areas of life. Like many have already posted - these individuals must have serious insecurity issues to pick on others. Chin up!!!!! Xx

Back